Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 22 2010, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhair View Post
I haven't had any problems with my storage list - how many different items do you have in yours??
Same amount of items as I had before update. I had no problems before update
When I click on storage say to get my plougher out to plough the black box comes up and says apples 1% as that is first item on storage list then after about a minute its says apples 1% retry then sometimes it moves onto next couple of items to 7% but its so slow until it gets to about 50% then it goes faster also the pictures of the items are taking ages to load, and sometimes error comes up re load. Also when i want to put something into storage say a cow or the plougher it goes nearly invisable and stay like that for about 30 seconds before it goes into storage or a message comes up item cannot be put into storage at the moment. Really its driving me insane it is taking ages for me to be able to do anything like I said before i have never had one single problem with the game before it has always run as smooth as a babys bottom for me, I had been very lucky until now. Also i have 2 plowing tractors in storages thay are now listed separate where before it would be 2 tractors now it is 1 tractor then next to it 1 tractor and if I remove my 10 cows put them in the dairy it still stays 10 cows I have to then reload for the 10 cows to be gone from storage.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009

Last edited by Aero 1; Jun 22 2010 at 03:20 AM.