Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 15 2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Beautiful work of art your hospital is.... wow, how many white fences did you have to put there and the patience to do it..... lots of kudos to you!!!
Thay is incredible! My hats off to you the hospital is probably one of the best things I've seen on Farmtown.
Old Sep 15 2010, 09:05 PM

Am I the only one that is having a problem? everything i try to do on farm town a pop up comes up and says "connection to server has timed out.click the green tick to reload the game." its been like this for days.but i dont know if its face book acting up or farm town.please let me know if anyone else is having this problem,i cant even work in my friends facilities because of this same problem.help!!!!
Old Sep 15 2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Peach12 View Post
Am I the only one that is having a problem? everything i try to do on farm town a pop up comes up and says "connection to server has timed out.click the green tick to reload the game." its been like this for days.but i dont know if its face book acting up or farm town.please let me know if anyone else is having this problem,i cant even work in my friends facilities because of this same problem.help!!!!
Nope ur not the only one, I too am having problems,, hope it's the new update loading. But in any case I'm giving up for the night.
Old Sep 15 2010, 09:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3gina View Post
Way to go, Grumpa!!
I'll drikn ot hat, wna jon me?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 15 2010, 10:05 PM
Account Not Linked

I remember the old days and how there were NO updates to look forward to (we got stuff for Halloween and thought it was a one-time fluke). That being said, yes, I know I've been spoiled by the frequent updates, but to be fair, they didn't tell us "Farm 2 coming soon!" - it just appeared one day. I think that is what makes this wait a little harder than most . I've been saving up for Farm 6 - here's to hoping it's released soon .
Old Sep 15 2010, 10:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillis View Post
yes i like those quick cash offers, in one day i went from 2 fc in the morning and by evening had 33, able to get that cute italian restaurant!!But warning...do NOT dowload 'whitesmoke'..it takes over and 'locks up' your computer in the installation process, i like to never got out of it and get it uninstalled! It wasnt worth the hassle of a few extra fc! Took me like 2 -3 hours to get it off; dont trust it at all !!
I downloaded the whitesmoke application and did not have any problems getting it off my system. Maybe it is because my virus program is really good about not letting any programs take over other stuff.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 15 2010, 11:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i just got a few but when i click to install the app it just disappears.. i did do one last night and never got paid grrrrrrrr. just a thing i guess..... they must still be working on it or i got defective ones LOL
Sunny D, I did the one of the video only, all the others were either that football game or car insurance quotes, did not even go there... got 1 farm cash for the video.
Maybe in the near future we can get better offers but as of right now, they are not worth the trouble, at least for me they are not...
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Peach12 View Post
It used to be a big problem, and had all but been eliminated. However, I too have found it back with a vengeance in recent days. Hope it's soon fixed again.

Old Sep 16 2010, 12:57 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
I just turned off everything, and everything turned off. So looks like they have that fixed now.

Maybe soon
Really wish they had added seasonal items to the "Decorations" tab ..... oh well.....maybe later.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 16 2010, 01:28 AM

Level:
XP:

i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who's having no offer on the FC Offer ... not a single one ... it's sad ... and u know what ? it sucks cause nobody answers for this problem ... and yes it's just a game but i'm sure u got your share of FC and u can freely say this but i wonder if u would have said it if u came upon the same answer There are no available offers right now. Please try again later.
please anyone DO somethig !!
Closed Thread