Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 21 2019, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by solen2016 View Post
Hi, Please help me ! I just bought a new Combine Harvest/Plow ex 9x9 tool , paid 50 Farmcash ! I wanted to use it from storage but it isnt there ??? I put it in the storage.......Thanks ever so much !
Hi Solen,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. You can not buy a combine tool without first buying the single tools for the jobs. In the case of the EX tools, you need to own the Plow 16x16 and the Harvester EX 9x9 before you can buy the Combine harvest/plow EX 9x9.
What you bought this morning was the Harvester 9x9 EX because you need that before you can buy the combine. That is why it switched you over to buy the Harvester.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2019, 09:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I keep getting the message that I don't have enough fuel to use the harvest/plow 5X because I don't have enough fuel, even though I have 67972 in storage.
Old Jul 22 2019, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Old2Farm View Post
I keep getting the message that I don't have enough fuel to use the harvest/plow 5X because I don't have enough fuel, even though I have 67972 in storage.
Hi 2Old2Farm

You have that amount of fuel tanks stored, but you dont have fuel to use in your tools.

You need to refuel to get fuel. Please click in the Map icon and then in Fuel Station. Once the amount of fuel is calculted click in Refuel Now! and you will get fuel to use your tools.

You have full informtion in our Game Guide, Chapter 20: Fuel

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 25 2019, 11:51 PM

I am having issues with my compine harvest I bought up to 12x12 but some are not showing on my tool bar it is telling me that I did not by them but when I click on them it tells at the store I have them. also when I go to my supper neibour some show up some dont
Old Jul 26 2019, 12:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I am having issues with my compine harvest I bought up to 12x12 but some are not showing on my tool bar it is telling me that I did not by them but when I click on them it tells at the store I have them. also when I go to my supper neibour some show up some dont
Hi Max_river,
From your data I see you have all the combine harvest plows from 5x5 up t0 12x12, but you only have the combine harvest plow sow 5x5. You do not own the other combine harvest plow sow for 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 or 12x12. That would be the gaps you see in the toolbox as the combines are listed with both combines for each level together. You should be seeing every other one greyed out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2019, 05:26 AM

Is anyone having a problem with irrigating (purple sprinkler)? For some reason the green 'tick' seems to be dead - Chrome browser, ran memcache

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jul 28 2019, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Is anyone having a problem with irrigating (purple sprinkler)? For some reason the green 'tick' seems to be dead - Chrome browser, ran memcache
Hi FarmerWitch,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools as it is not about the new release items.

What do you mean by "the green 'tick' seems to be dead"?

I checked your farms and the majority of them can not be irrigated again for another 11 hours. You should be seeing that in the Show Times, Per-farm, Irrigate Farm Plants section. Are you not seeing that?

Are you having trouble irrigating the 9 that are not irrigated?

If you are not seeing the times in the Show Time section please also clear your browser history and caches. If the tool is not working, please take all the mobile sprinklers out of storage, reload the game then put them back into storage and try again.
Old Jul 29 2019, 10:13 AM

Default Missing fuel

I just filled up with enough fuel to last several days...I planted about 4 times on one farm and it said I needed to refuel and I can only do that once a day. Is it possible for someone to hack you and steal fuel? Is there anything that can be done about it?
Old Jul 29 2019, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezab24 View Post
I just filled up with enough fuel to last several days...I planted about 4 times on one farm and it said I needed to refuel and I can only do that once a day. Is it possible for someone to hack you and steal fuel? Is there anything that can be done about it?
Hi nezab,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
When you refueled you only got 11,97 fuel. That is not going to be enough to last 4 days. Yesterday you refueled and got 91,610 fuel. In between you have worked several farms for hire and may have used your own fuel for that.
No it isn't possible for someone to hack you and steal fuel.
Old Jul 30 2019, 11:37 AM

why have i refuelled and logged off then when i came bak on the fuel says nothing and cant refuel for 12 hrs

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, harvesting flowers, harvesting trees, lost fuel, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working