Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spicy Pickle View Post
ALREADY DONE.....

Just want to chime in that I am also having issues with this. All the time spent clicking....I can save the game a thousand times and those plots still look like they are mine....but noooooooooooo....someone else's avatar always seems to creep over and steal the glory.

Usually happens when someone hires a group of people for a job almost like one steals the bandwidth to the game....sucks up all the speed....and the rest of us are left in the dust....

Would be nice if the game would update as soon as the coins and xp go up on each plot instead of depending on the avatar to show us what is what....

Thanks for listening....

Peace out

You are not alone .. it just happened to me and it's not the first time or the second or the third etc etc .. I'm not harvesting or plowing for anyone else until this is fixed. It was great before it was switched back yesterday.
Old Dec 25 2009, 04:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Trying again this morning (Xmas day - yay!) and still getting the situation where I harvest/plow a square and then see someone else come along seemingly after me and harvest/plow as well - when the recording of coins/xp catches up to that square it just says "already done". When I finish completely I see my "slashes" remaining where I plowed/harvested and got nothing Its like its out of synch?
At least coins/xp seem to be faster in their gathering. I have taken to hitting "save" quite abit as that seems to give my avatar a "kick up the bum" if you'll excuse the expression!
Hopefully things are going on in the background that will produce some better results for lots of peeps, like me, for whom things aren't so good with the overworking thingie
Old Dec 25 2009, 05:44 AM

The real problem here is that nothing saves quickly enough. Patsy hit it - people are seeing different things on their screens. The server is not keeping up, and it is no longer double counting and giving people credit for the work they have done. The server lag is ridiculous and causes so many problems.

"Already done" is an insufficient and poorly designed solution. Before 12/22, I knew when stuff was already done because it appeared harvested or plowed immediately after clicking. Now it is a gamble that we are wasting our time and losing xp/coins because we do not know until the avatar gets to the square that the work was wasted.

The server and its lag is the problem. We need to be seeing the same things.
Old Dec 25 2009, 07:24 AM

Yes, server lag is absolutely horrendous!
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16).
Old Dec 25 2009, 09:10 AM
Account Not Linked

I think the Old Saying "If it isn't broke, DON"T FIX IT!!!" is applicable to the cluster you guys laid down on the 22nd. There was ONE message that was really helpful amongst all of the continous noise popping up on your screen, it told you when you were out of fuel instead of you finding out after you plowed the entire farm. So what did you do ? Got rid of it! The programmers for this game are apparently BLIND!! Do you think you could have made the Harvester and Seed Bag ANY BIGGER?
BTW ... Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25 2009, 09:22 AM

OK I tried - I really did - but we need it back to the way it was. At least I could see when someone took a plot I had harvested or plowed because it disappeared. Now I'm 50 clicks into seeing "already done". Time outs are terrible.
Old Dec 25 2009, 10:42 AM

I'm so much happier with this latest version! So far I have been keeping my ex. pts. too, which was a huge problem for me prior to the change...so thanks for that!

thanks for all the hard work on the programming. I really enjoy this game!
Old Dec 25 2009, 10:59 AM

Im frustrated with others plowing over where I have plowed and the message "already done"... its really spoiling the fun of farming for me and not to mention loss of xp....grrrrr....
Old Dec 25 2009, 11:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Delinch

Is there a way to make the money ups/exp ups faster when your hired to plow or harvest? It takes way to long for the money ups/exp ups to finish.
Old Dec 25 2009, 11:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When I am hired as a plower, I'm tired of seeing the already done message. I'm doing the one plowing, I'm just mad seeing someone being paid for my job. I'm ready to quit forever.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread