Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 29 2023, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi TexWiller,

I have contacted support send they have not received an email from you using the email address you registered with the forum. Try sending them another email at support@slashkey.com.

After sending the email, please check your spam/junk folder for a response as they are sometimes sent there.

If you know your USER ID, please provide it in your post.

Ciao TexWiller,

Ho contattato l'assistenza invia che non hanno ricevuto un'e-mail da te utilizzando l'indirizzo e-mail con cui ti sei registrato al forum. Prova a inviare loro un'altra email a support@slashkey.com.

Dopo aver inviato l'e-mail, controlla la tua cartella spam/posta indesiderata per una risposta poiché a volte vengono inviati lì.

Se conosci il tuo ID UTENTE, forniscilo nel tuo post.
I always check my spam mail, but I can't find any reply.
Only reports from forum replies.

controllo sempre la posta spam, ma non trovo nessuna risposta.
Solo le segnalazioni delle risposte del forum.
Old Jul 29 2023, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi David Phipps,

When did you last contact them?

Was it the email address you used to register in the forum that you sent it from. Please do not need to provide the address in your post as this is a public forum.

of emails for a response as they are sometimes sent there. If it's not there and you only sent it recently, they are very busy so you may need to wait a little longer.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...MtNCHGZxX1qfgI
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi DotDash1969,

Ask your friends that can see your old profile to go to it and copy the link they see in the browser address bar at the top. Ideally we would also want the name of the account so we can make sure we are looking at the correct one.

When they have it you can either:
  • post your Facebook name and the link to that profile in your post here and we will attempt to get an ID when we go look, BUT I can not promise you that we will be able to find the ID as Facebook have reused old ids for many years to give them to new users so it may not be possible, but we will try to get it without needing to see a Farm Town post.
    We can also remove your account name and the link from your post so that's no longer visible on the forum, once we have it, if you wish us to do so.

• Or you can send that information via private message to one of the moderators if you prefer.

• OR you can send that information in an email to support and ask them to try, but please understand that support are very busy so it would take time for them to be able to check for you. The email address for support is support@slashkey.com
Hi,
I tried to send a pm but I don't know how to do it, sorry, so posting on here. Would you please remove any sensitive information.

My name is Marie Taylor
https://www.facebook.com/marie.taylor.39904181

Hoping you can help me
Many thanks
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotDash1969 View Post
Hi,
I tried to send a pm but I don't know how to do it, sorry, so posting on here. Would you please remove any sensitive information.

My name is Marie Taylor
https://www.facebook.com/marie.taylor.39904181

Hoping you can help me
Many thanks
Hi Marie,
Please send that information to Support, so they can see if they can restore your account. Please be patient as they are swamped with these requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Marie,
Please send that information to Support, so they can see if they can restore your account. Please be patient as they are swamped with these requests.

I have done and hope I have done it correctly. Many Thanks
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:39 AM

David Phipps still hasn't received an email back from Support. I can vouch for him that he does play and his farm ID is: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1221147296 and he has a farm (checked via his facebook account and it matches his profile picture)
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
David Phipps still hasn't received an email back from Support. I can vouch for him that he does play and his farm ID is: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1221147296 and he has a farm (checked via his facebook account and it matches his profile picture)
Thanks for helping, Alex. I hope I get it back
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Phipps View Post
Thanks for helping, Alex. I hope I get it back
Hi David,
Support is swamped with these requests. It may be a few days before you will get a response from them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexWiller View Post
missing game for a few days and sent email to support@slashkey.com, no response. Can you get me the new link to play, please?

scomparso gioco da alcuni giorni e o inviato email a support@slashkey.com, senza risposta.Mi fate avere il nuvo link per giocare, per favore?

sent 2 emails, the same one with which I registered on the forum.

inviate 2 email, la stessa con cui mi sono registrato al forum.
Old Jul 29 2023, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexWiller View Post
sent 2 emails, the same one with which I registered on the forum.

inviate 2 email, la stessa con cui mi sono registrato al forum.
Hi TexWiller,
Please be patient as Support has a lot of these requests and they have to research each one. It can take several days for them to get to yours.

Tags
link email, login