Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2010, 10:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Me too LoreneC..... I love this game.... shoot it is all in fun.... Besides getting to meet so many cool people from all over the world.... I have neighbors from the US, Canada. even Singapore... how amazing is that... I am learning other peoples customs and Religions... Can't do that on any other game other than by messages...I had about gave up on my computer except for My Art.. Now I am just having a blast.. I just bought the new Log Cabin for FC yes... I did the add the application of the day for a little over two weeks and wow that house is amazing.. I want to move in it LOL...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 24 2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensfreedom View Post
I understand that however that does not explain why it only shows 850 Wheat when I put in 1360. I am not talking about batches of flour made I am talking about the fact that I loaded 1360 wheat in to be processed and it shows that I loaded 850. This was before any processing takes place. I should have 272 batches of flour done after processing. Instead I get 171. That leaves 101missing. I am loosing 303000 coins.
I am having the same problem with sugar.
The facilities don't show how many wheat, sugar or milk you put in them. They show how many of the new units are done and/or pending.

For example, the mill doesn't show how much wheat you've put in but how many units of flour it's made or making.

Sugar, though should be the same. Sugar is one for one. One sugercane for one refinded sugar. So, what's done and pending should add up to what you put in.

Mine has been spot on so far and I put over 1700 sugarcane in and about 1000 wheat.
Old Mar 25 2010, 12:57 AM

I have two farms, one for crops and one for stuff. Do the crops or animals to be harvested and produced be on the same farm as the facilities are or is it only based on your storage? I had a windmill already but when I harvested my wheat on my other farm, the windmill didn't seem to work. I'm confused. I need to know since i plan on purchasing the other industrial buildings soon now.
Old Mar 25 2010, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
But mandie is right to have to wait 5 days just to make an extra 67 coins per plot is a waste of time. if you plant peppers twice over 4 days you make a lot more coin for a day less I think it is a waste of time too.

Peppers 378 per plot over 2 days so 4 days is 756 and a day less instead of 178 over 5 days.
Hi Aero
- a) you could still plant and harvest two lots of peppers during the 5 day period . Therefore having the best of both worlds.

b)You do not have to wait the 5 days - you can store and sell the batches of sugar as soon as they are ready. In effect ,on the first batch of ten sugars you could make a extra profit of 670 coins in two hours.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that once you harvest the sugar cane you are free to plant whatever you like in the field and just let the refinery keep ticking away making you extra profit.
Old Mar 25 2010, 01:54 AM

Level:
XP:

Well said Tony! I just plod along with my one little farm but am having a lot of fun here. Have so many cows and goats I keep selling the milk because I still have heaps in production - would be clicking all day to send all milk to produce -and waiting weeks for it to become butter or cheese. Have the best of both worlds - production going plus excess milk to sell.
My friends used to laugh at all my animals - not any more they don't!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 25 2010, 02:06 AM

I just want to thanks for all this new facilities, they are great. Hope there is un upgrade of land in same farm
Old Mar 25 2010, 05:53 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
Could you please share what you mean by "multiple clicking?" I'd sure like to be able to do that!
I can not get my dairy producing feature to work. I have cows milk and goats milk in storage.

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 25 2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunn3y View Post
I can not get my dairy producing feature to work. I have cows milk and goats milk in storage.
Hi, If you have the Dairy Facility click on it and click on "show Facility Details. When the facility opens on the left hand side click on "produce" you the have the options of what you can produce.
Old Mar 25 2010, 08:06 AM

Default dairy building not producing

I have two dairy buildings- 1 on each farm. The one on my second farm says it is at 100% but when I click to harvest it says there are no animals available to harvest at this time--what gives?
Old Mar 25 2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanytwirl View Post
I have two farms, one for crops and one for stuff. Do the crops or animals to be harvested and produced be on the same farm as the facilities are or is it only based on your storage? I had a windmill already but when I harvested my wheat on my other farm, the windmill didn't seem to work. I'm confused. I need to know since i plan on purchasing the other industrial buildings soon now.
It is based on your storage. You could have a farm full of wheat, sugar and animals and the facility on another farm, and still produce.
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities