Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 23 2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dorissau,
When you click on the question mark how many ships does it say you have dispatched?
can't do that just now because it's too soon to start filling the blue ship... but I have six ships dispatched right now... filled one each day since update!! The blue ship says (1 hour) to fill a container! I looked because the yellow ship today took only 5.6 minutes!! YAY
Old May 23 2017, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
can't do that just now because it's too soon to start filling the blue ship... but I have six ships dispatched right now... filled one each day since update!! The blue ship says (1 hour) to fill a container! I looked because the yellow ship today took only 5.6 minutes!! YAY
Hi Dorissau,
How can you look to see what the fill time will be if you don't have a container loading? You don't see the prep time until you start the first container. Maybe that is 1 hour until you can start preparing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2017, 11:13 AM

My ships are now taking the longer prep time. I have sent out ships daily for over a week.

Last edited by mehansen; May 23 2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 23 2017, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
My ships are now taking the loner prep time. I have sent out ships daily for over a week.
Hi Mehansen,
I see only 5 ships dispatched since the 17th which is when the speed up was started. Each ship's speeded up time will be different. If you sent out the yellow yesterday and start the blue to day then you times can go up from yesterday to today. Each color ship has different speed up times based from their normal speed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2017, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi Dorissau,
There isn't any way for us to see a picture that is on your computer.
Old May 23 2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dorissau,
How can you look to see what the fill time will be if you don't have a container loading? You don't see the prep time until you start the first container. Maybe that is 1 hour until you can start preparing?
Can't do a screen shot. .. but when I open the blue ship, it says I have to wait 18 hours to fill this ship, AND at the very bottom, it says "Each container takes 1 hour to fill " ... all week, this statement has shown a few minutes on each ship.

Just looked at my pink one which just came in to unload. It says "48 minutes"

Mehansen is reporting the same thing!

Last edited by dorissau; May 23 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old May 23 2017, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Can't do a screen shot. .. but when I open the blue ship, it says I have to wait 18 hours to fill this ship, AND at the very bottom, it says "Each container takes 1 hour to fill " ... all week, this statement has shown a few minutes on each ship.
Hi Dorissau,
Please wait until you can start that ship and see what time it actually takes. The information at the bottom may be incorrect and may not be getting the data needed to calculate the time.
Old May 23 2017, 12:02 PM

I've got my first 5 ships still out. I started the Orange ship today and was surprised to see that each container is taking 58 minutes. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be that way? If it's supposed to be that way, can we buy more of the yellow or pink ships to get a reduced time? I checked the ? thing and it says I've dispatched 7 ships in the past 7 days - and yet it's taking 58 minutes?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 23 2017, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've got my first 5 ships still out. I started the Orange ship today and was surprised to see that each container is taking 58 minutes. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be that way? If it's supposed to be that way, can we buy more of the yellow or pink ships to get a reduced time? I checked the ? thing and it says I've dispatched 7 ships in the past 7 days - and yet it's taking 58 minutes?
Hi Susan,
You can only have 1 of each ship. We will have to report this to the developers.
Old May 23 2017, 12:33 PM

Ok, thanks. It's like it reset after 7 ships or something.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread