Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2014, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
The link below should take you to my farm 1. Hope you can help.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6994&farm_ix=0
I have done a little deeper clearing of data. See if that helps. The only other clearing we can do can't be done until you remove the layering you have such as the trees over crops. If we do this cleaning without you removing the layering you are in danger of losing things off your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have done a little deeper clearing of data. See if that helps. The only other clearing we can do can't be done until you remove the layering you have such as the trees over crops. If we do this cleaning without you removing the layering you are in danger of losing things off your farms.
Thank you Taz for trying to sort this problem out for me, unfortunately it didnt make any difference, I still get the 'work for farm cash' message whenever I try work my friends factories or just visit her farm, and therefore no Invite box from the Mayor to work appears. So, the only way I can work my friends factories is if I dont despatch one of my trains but then I wouldnt get the 100% help when I worked other friends factories. Thank you so much for trying but really dont want to remove all the layering on my farms to try further.
Old Mar 20 2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That is not a complete link. I cannot get to his farm from that link.
After rereading your first post on this, I am a little confused. Is it you who are getting the work for Farm Cash from him or the other way around?
ok this is the link to my sons farm I sent the notice to him for me to earn the farm cash now when ever I ago to work his facilities I get the message do I want to work for the 2 arm cash or there is no more work here I also get the no more work here when I go to work for him as harvesting or plowing . my link is with my signature

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...666&farm_ix=13

again thanks
Pat
Old Mar 20 2014, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
ok this is the link to my sons farm I sent the notice to him for me to earn the farm cash now when ever I ago to work his facilities I get the message do I want to work for the 2 arm cash or there is no more work here I also get the no more work here when I go to work for him as harvesting or plowing . my link is with my signature

again thanks
Pat
Apparently what I tried for the other person didn't help, so don't think it will help for you either. The only thing you can do is write Support again and see if they can fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2014, 01:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Thank you Taz for trying to sort this problem out for me, unfortunately it didnt make any difference, I still get the 'work for farm cash' message whenever I try work my friends factories or just visit her farm, and therefore no Invite box from the Mayor to work appears. So, the only way I can work my friends factories is if I dont despatch one of my trains but then I wouldnt get the 100% help when I worked other friends factories. Thank you so much for trying but really dont want to remove all the layering on my farms to try further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post

again thanks
Pat
Both of you need to contact Support again on this and be sure to clarify that it is the Farm Cash Challenge Request and that you have already earned the maximum 30 farm cash for that.
Old Mar 22 2014, 02:21 PM

Unhappy lost coins

I've lost all the sales from non ingredients and sales from my facility shops today, around 25 million. It looks like the number went back to before. Anyone else have this happen today????
Old Mar 22 2014, 02:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy J View Post
I've lost all the sales from non ingredients and sales from my facility shops today, around 25 million. It looks like the number went back to before. Anyone else have this happen today????
Ho w many coins do you have you have? If you go over 1 billion then the number truncates because there is not enough room to show the whole number. Hover your mouse over the coins and it will show you the total amount you have.
Old Mar 22 2014, 02:47 PM

I went from approx 1,998,xxx,xxx to 2,023,xxx,xxx then back to 1,998,xxx,xxx. I had gone to market and sold all non ingredients of just under 18 million then to my facilities to cash out my shops then left my laplop for 10 minutes idle, when i refreshed the coins had gone back. I've checked in the market and no non ingredients left and only a bit of movement in my shops
Old Mar 22 2014, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy J View Post
I went from approx 1,998,xxx,xxx to 2,023,xxx,xxx then back to 1,998,xxx,xxx. I had gone to market and sold all non ingredients of just under 18 million then to my facilities to cash out my shops then left my laplop for 10 minutes idle, when i refreshed the coins had gone back. I've checked in the market and no non ingredients left and only a bit of movement in my shops
The only thing you can do to try to recover the coins is to contact Support. To contact them click on the link her:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be sure to include how much you lost. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To hopefully prevent this from happening again, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser.
Old Mar 22 2014, 03:23 PM

Thank you very much for the advice, I've sent a mail. Love this game and been playing a few years now, its a long way from the one farm it started with lol

Tags
coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, lost coins, lost farm cash, lost fc, missing coins, missing farm cash, trial pay credits