Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2011, 12:31 PM

The new red sprinkler is a great asset.. but PUT THE OLD ONE IN MY TOOL BOX TOO. Sometimes I just want to water flowers... AND I discovered that if I use the red sprinkler on my flowers, I cannot water any crops I plant later. That is just STUPID, BAD!!
Old Sep 06 2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
I am not a newbie at this game and I am well aware of that. For me, the brown sprinkler still is indeed needed and I still resent the fact they took away a tool that cost 45 FC and along with it the option to JUST water my flowers.

Just my opinion and the devs need to know that not everyone is thrilled with the changes they made.
Well I commented in another board, but I say AMEN to all the posts above. This is a MAJOR mistake and needs to be fixed. Put back the brown sprinkler so we can choose and let us use the red sprinkler on crops even if we have watered our flowers.
Old Sep 07 2011, 03:45 PM

Angry Red sprinkler = red stinker

I wish to add my voice to those who vehemently want to see their brown sprinkler back in the tool box, working as it did before. That is, it WATERED, but did not mess with harvest times. We bought that brown tool with FC. Now it seems to be totally disabled. If I want to water flowers on a farm where there are crops whose harvest time I want to leave as is, I have to resort to the ancient watering can. PLEASE restore the brown sprinkler to its former status: visible on the expanded tool box and as a watering device only. Thank you for listening.
Old Sep 07 2011, 07:31 PM

yes I would like the old sprinkler back as well....not overly impressed that I had to spend money on both only to have taken away from me...I paid for it, it was mine, if I wanted to delete it than that should have been my choice, but now as it is, it's money wasted and I don't have 2 sprinkler systems to show for the money I spent. The red one I admit is great but sometimes I just wanna water and NOT speed up that particular field, but now that option has been taken away. I have been watering with the original can but it does take some time...I bought all these tools to save time. (sigh, maybe they will give it back)
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Sep 07 2011, 11:53 PM

Default Mobile sprinkler

I love the sprinkler but I paid 50 farmcash for this and after a farm is ready and harvested and plant a new one it should help out for the new planted farm now i have to wait 9 hours before I can use it again.And that was lot of farmcash to spend on that.
Old Sep 08 2011, 06:54 AM

I agree smokinbee. I am finding that too and I am wondering if someone else waters your farm then is that stopping you from watering it as well?
Old Sep 08 2011, 07:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I believe if someone else waters for you it does NOT quicken the harvest time. Would be a shame it your 4 day crop goes to waste whilst you are away. It also makes a mockery of the belt system. I worked for the belts, waiting days for it to happen.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2011, 11:32 AM

I wish we could use the red sprinkler like the manure spreader. Let it irrigate the whole farm....not just a crop. Also I had to write to my neighbors asking them NOT to water my flowers because if they did then I could not use my red sprinkler on the crops as the farm was already watered for the flowers. I hope this is a glitch and they fix it.
As someone else stated I too do not want strangers from the market coming to my farm and watering....no way to stop them for doing that when they work for you. Then again I could not use the red sprinkler.
Also I too would like the brown sprinkler back in my tool box to water flowers when I do not want to speed harvesting. I now only see it if I go to a neighbors farm and if they have the red sprinkler they don't want me to water flowers.

Last edited by *Country Girl; Sep 08 2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Old Sep 08 2011, 05:14 PM

As we've paid real money to buy the Brown Sprinkler, it shouldn't have been taken away from our tool-box, in any case. I also paid real money to buy the Red Sprinkler, but didn't know that it would stop me from water my flowers separately.
We have A LOT of Tools in Tool-box that we *had* to buy to get the Top-Tool, but we never use them, f course, because of the newer ones is the effective ones. So just *why* remove our Brown Sprinkler that we actually bought?

Please give us back the Tool we paid real money for, Dev's. We need them both.

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 08 2011, 10:05 PM

Default A different problem

I bought the red sprinkler and love it, however, my old flower sprinkler disappeared from my toolbox and I miss it. There are times when I just want to water the flowers and not speed up the crops. I can't do that without the brown sprinkler. I don't even have the watering can anymore. I wrote SK but as yet, haven't had a reply. Has anyone else had this problem?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity