Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 03 2015, 10:21 AM

This probably isn't the right place for this and I apologize ahead of time. Due to the negativity I have seen in this particular forum, I want to thank the developers for this game. I appreciate the time and effort put into a game that is free to the public, and the only thing asked of the players is to use their FC to purchase facilities and tools to make the game more diverse and easier on the player. I for one don't mind spending $20-40 every couple of months to purchase FC. Would I purchase more if there was a sale? Of course! Do I require it in order to play? No!

I love the quests-both coop and regular. I am still learning how to work them to get the most for my time, and I am happy to report that my strategy last week paid off this week, and I was able to collect 2 FC! Woohoo!!! I am also learning that your buddy list is a great way to fulfill what you need for coop quests if your neighbors either don't play the coop quests or don't have the items you are seeking. I have some really great neighbors who also participate in the coop quests, and they are awesome in helping me out when I get stuck on an item. I've even picked up new neighbors from my buddy list in letting them know when we have a similar or same coop quest, or pointing them in the direction of another player on my buddy list that has the same coop quest.

Thank you again developers for your time, effort and joy in putting this game together and keeping it fresh and interesting!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y