Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2015, 07:44 AM

May I have a clarification with poster ? I want to ask the OP , are you suggesting about more weekly updates or do you mean updates every weeks because our moderators as what Taz had mentioned , i need not say it again ? Our Mods keep us inform once there is updates changes and etc . I prefer monthly updates rather weekly update if you are talking about it .So can you seek an answer so we can hear .
Old Jan 25 2015, 09:49 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. What is it that you are asking for?
Old Jan 26 2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
i want to spend my FC wisely for making my farming easier and quicker ... what tool can you not live without ... . .?

I want to catch up in levels so am working on what is the easiest way to do so .. TIA ..
My favorite is the fishing boat. One-click on each body of water is terrific.
Old Jan 27 2015, 06:08 AM

I will say fishing boat is my useful tool. But i will recommend you the plowing and seeding tool because when you plow it give you xp and give a head up in leveling and you need to calculate in respective data sheet shown in guide data sheet thread.
Old Jan 27 2015, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

The first cash tool I bought was the Manure Spreader because it seemed the most practical. Why get only one box per plot when you can get two?
Old Jan 28 2015, 01:30 PM

Default helping friends but their farms not wanna load.

please help tell me what to do or whats going on....when i click to help work at at a friends facilities, it will come out and hire me... but it only fills in 1 farm..i then go bk out and redo their farm help hing and run my cleaner but sometimes it still takes up to 4-5 or more attempts to get their extra farms open..it just opens to maybe 1 farm... by then when it does finally load all, you have lost all the extra you would have got......check this out and help us...
Old Jan 28 2015, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfedwards View Post
please help tell me what to do or whats going on....when i click to help work at at a friends facilities, it will come out and hire me... but it only fills in 1 farm..i then go bk out and redo their farm help hing and run my cleaner but sometimes it still takes up to 4-5 or more attempts to get their extra farms open..it just opens to maybe 1 farm... by then when it does finally load all, you have lost all the extra you would have got......check this out and help us...
Hi jfedwards

Try to enter the farms with everything hidden so they should load faster.

Also try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if the farms load for you.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 29 2015, 03:59 PM

thanks marymarcell, did all that....just gonna be 1 of them things i guess that some have happen and some not..
Old Feb 10 2015, 01:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Is There Going to be More Levels or is Level 600 the End

Was wondering if there are going to be any new levels. Been on Level 600 for almost a month (along with most of my neighbors on farmtown). Since we aren't able to advance we are all working now for the experience points and coins. Unable to get farm cash like before and be able to upgrade tools. Seems like the only way we can now get farm cash is by doing the regular quests and co-op quests.
Old Feb 10 2015, 01:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen2009 View Post
Was wondering if there are going to be any new levels. Been on Level 600 for almost a month (along with most of my neighbors on farmtown). Since we aren't able to advance we are all working now for the experience points and coins. Unable to get farm cash like before and be able to upgrade tools. Seems like the only way we can now get farm cash is by doing the regular quests and co-op quests.
Hi Colleen,
Typically new levels are added every 3 months. Whether there are going to be any new levels beyond 600 only the developers know and they do not tell us until they are released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity