Old Dec 31 2010, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default WTF?! How is that happens? :)

dont
let
me
know
Old Dec 31 2010, 10:10 AM

I think it would be cool if there was something like the facility manager that we could pull up on any farm, telling us which farms are fertilized. The chop down trees aren't as obvious that they aren't fertilized and I failed to fertilize them. I have plenty of fertilizer, but it would be really neat to be able to just click and get a list of which farms are and which ones aren't fertilized.
Old Dec 30 2010, 11:07 PM

Default gift exchange

I have had a problem with exchanging unwanted gifts to items I can use in facilities last 3 to 4 days. Please check into this and fix it soon,as I love this feature as it is a huge help in filling facilities. Happy New Year and Thanks alot for all the enjoyment I recieve out of Farm town.
Old Dec 30 2010, 11:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by callahangal View Post
I have had a problem with exchanging unwanted gifts to items I can use in facilities last 3 to 4 days. Please check into this and fix it soon,as I love this feature as it is a huge help in filling facilities. Happy New Year and Thanks alot for all the enjoyment I recieve out of Farm town.
Can you be more specific please? What happens when you exchange them?
Old Dec 31 2010, 12:04 AM

thanks for the hew additions Raul. I am also sick of people saying they are waiting for farm number 8 - as far as I am concerned bring on number 12 and everything in between saves me time.
Old Dec 31 2010, 01:11 AM
Account Not Linked

i hope we get soda factory and bottle factory in future
Old Dec 31 2010, 01:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver85 View Post
i hope we get soda factory and bottle factory in future
Funny I just posted that request in the suggestions forum under "new facilities"
This could also make use of the water tower as you can use the water tower to make tanks of water that would go into the soda factory. Could also use some of the juices in the juice factory to make certain flavor sodas....
we have cherry trees...could make a cherry cola....do we have lime trees? could make lemon-lime, orange.....ginger ale from the ginger root......where's my bottle of pepsi? im getting thirsty (just don't give us diet)
Old Dec 31 2010, 02:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Jennifer Dawn View Post
Funny I just posted that request in the suggestions forum under "new facilities"
This could also make use of the water tower as you can use the water tower to make tanks of water that would go into the soda factory. Could also use some of the juices in the juice factory to make certain flavor sodas....
we have cherry trees...could make a cherry cola....do we have lime trees? could make lemon-lime, orange.....ginger ale from the ginger root......where's my bottle of pepsi? im getting thirsty (just don't give us diet)
That's a really great idea. love it
Old Jan 01 2011, 06:54 PM

Yes, really good idea but I hope they DO make it diet. I can't get enough sugar for all my facs as it is!
Old Jan 01 2011, 11:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Wink Diet drinks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathertee View Post
Yes, really good idea but I hope they DO make it diet. I can't get enough sugar for all my facs as it is!
Then we can have stevia as an ingredient!~ You know how expensive that stuff is, though....sounds like a farm cash facility in the making!
Closed Thread