Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 24 2018, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggeragin View Post
When I go to work my friends farms usually it takes me onto the next farm and I click ok and it works the facilities, and then keeps moving to the other farms. This is not working for me. Is there already an issue reported about this? Thanks for your help.
Hi tiggetragin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about trains as that is what gives you the ability to do all the work for facilities on your neighbors farms and this has nothing to do with the current release.

Please make sure you have at least 2 trains with 10 long cars on each dispatched. If they are not dispatched then when you work the facilities it will not do all the facilities on all farms automatically.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2018, 07:16 PM

Okay, thank you. That's probably my issue. I emptied one last night and didn't reload and dispatch it. Thanks again.
Old Jul 25 2018, 09:52 AM

I have disabled 3rd party cookies and when I boost train it still won't load. When I accept gifts is says an error has occurred. Margaret
Old Jul 25 2018, 10:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Spenst View Post
I have disabled 3rd party cookies and when I boost train it still won't load. When I accept gifts is says an error has occurred. Margaret
Hi Margaret,

I have moved your post to help and support for Trains as that is one of your issues and neither have anything to do with the new release.

You problem for trains and gifts is probably the same issue. You need to enable 3rd party cookies and popups not disable them. You will find instructions on how to do that in the following link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Please note gift sending and train boosting will not work in Edge or IE browsers, you will have to use another browser for that.
Old Aug 10 2018, 12:24 PM

any one else having trouble with trains coming back to soon I am
Old Aug 10 2018, 12:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4life View Post
any one else having trouble with trains coming back to soon I am
HI nutz4life,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject about trains as this is not a current release issue. Please check your computer date and time and make sure they are right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2018, 10:43 AM

Default Working Others Facilities - Have All Tools Needed

I have all the tools to have the game to work others facilities with out me having to click all the time and I have had no problems doing this until Today, now it wants me to click on every farm??? Why? And Thanks in advance for your Help!

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Aug 31 2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I have all the tools to have the game to work others facilities with out me having to click all the time and I have had no problems doing this until Today, now it wants me to click on every farm??? Why? And Thanks in advance for your Help!
Hi matrix1272,

I have moved your post to the Trains thread as it's the trians that help you with working facilites on others farms.

You need 2 trains with at least 10 different FC cars on each and those trains need to be dispatched. I had a look at your trains on farm 13 and the 2 with 10 FC cars on each are not dispatched.
Old Aug 31 2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi matrix1272,

I have moved your post to the Trains thread as it's the trians that help you with working facilites on others farms.

You need 2 trains with at least 10 different FC cars on each and those trains need to be dispatched. I had a look at your trains on farm 13 and the 2 with 10 FC cars on each are not dispatched.
Thanks so much for reminding me about the Trains, I've been away for awhile and forgot about that part lol. Again Thanks So Much!!!

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Aug 31 2018, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Thanks so much for reminding me about the Trains, I've been away for awhile and forgot about that part lol. Again Thanks So Much!!!
you're very welcome matrix1272

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, coin cars, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains not working, unload train