Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 16 2018, 11:02 PM

I'm having the same trouble with my trains and had to reload to get rid of the message. Same thing with sending gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyorz View Post
When I had chosen my neighbors to send boost requests to and hit DONE, I got an error message that there is a known issue and it will be fixed soon. Haven't seen anything in the Threads here... what's going on and when will it be fixed? You're messin with my schedule! LOL
Old Jul 16 2018, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyorz View Post
When I had chosen my neighbors to send boost requests to and hit DONE, I got an error message that there is a known issue and it will be fixed soon. Haven't seen anything in the Threads here... what's going on and when will it be fixed? You're messin with my schedule! LOL
Hi Kellyorz,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains.
I am sorry, but this is not Farm Town messing with your schedule. You will find you can not send gifts or neighbor requests either as for all 3 things you are getting an error message. We have let the developers know about this. It is all effecting other games on Facebook and all we can do is wait for Facebook to correct this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2018, 10:37 PM

Default Trains

I currently have 3 trains with 10 long cars attached to each and 2 trains with 5 cars each. ALL are working, dispatched and ALL light up showing the cars are connected. Im still having to click on 1/2 the farms when I work facilities. What am I doing wrong?
Old Jul 17 2018, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanne Martin View Post
I currently have 3 trains with 10 long cars attached to each and 2 trains with 5 cars each. ALL are working, dispatched and ALL light up showing the cars are connected. Im still having to click on 1/2 the farms when I work facilities. What am I doing wrong?
Hi Deanne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains. Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Also please post which farms we can find your trains on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2018, 11:59 PM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2965&farm_ix=0 My trains are on farm #1,thank you.
Old Jul 18 2018, 12:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanne Martin View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2965&farm_ix=0 My trains are on farm #1,thank you.
Hi Deanna,
I have checked your trains on your farm. Open each of your trains and go to the Train Status tab. Here is what I see:
1: Enhanced Freight shows only 9 cars connected and is dispatched with 22 hours left.
2: Supreme Freight shows 10 cars connected and has completed its run. This is ok.
3: Ultimate Freight shows only 7 cars connected and has returned.

So the problem is 2 of your trains with 10 cars showing as connected, when you highlight them, not all the cars on them dispatched last time. I suggest that you unload your Ultimate Freight train and then reposition the cars to make sure they are connected. Only use the yellow hand to do this as the green hand to place the cars as that can overlap the cars and not connect them correctly.
When your Enhanced Freight returns in 22 hours then you will want to do the same with this train.

Additionally I will clear your train data. This will not repositio9n the cars to be connected but may help to get them recognized as connected once you move them. You will need to close your farms and reopen again before trying to move the cars.
Old Jul 18 2018, 01:37 AM

Thank you
Old Jul 21 2018, 03:40 PM

Default Trains

The wife bought me my trains and in error duplicated 3 train cars. I wrote about it and I was told to delete the three and I would get credit for them. I did that now I would like the credit for the 3 train cars that I had deleted.
Old Jul 21 2018, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwsloma View Post
The wife bought me my trains and in error duplicated 3 train cars. I wrote about it and I was told to delete the three and I would get credit for them. I did that now I would like the credit for the 3 train cars that I had deleted.
Hi vwsloma,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains. You wrote to Support about that and they were the ones who told you to delete those. You will need to reply back to Support's email for them to give you credit for them. We can not do any refunds through the forums.
Old Jul 24 2018, 06:01 PM

When I go to work my friends farms usually it takes me onto the next farm and I click ok and it works the facilities, and then keeps moving to the other farms. This is not working for me. Is there already an issue reported about this? Thanks for your help.

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, coin cars, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains not working, unload train