Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 08 2018, 12:38 PM

Default Save

I'm trying to figure out how the 3, 2, 1 percentage works. I'm trying to test theories with no luck.
The first 4 to boost a train get 3 percent, the next 4 get 2 and the last 4 get 1?
Or, the first time you boost a train it's 3 percent, then the next time you boost the same train it's 2 percent.........etc?
Is there in answer to this? Neither one of my tests yielded an answer.
Thanks

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Feb 08 2018, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
I'm trying to figure out how the 3, 2, 1 percentage works. I'm trying to test theories with no luck.
The first 4 to boost a train get 3 percent, the next 4 get 2 and the last 4 get 1?
Or, the first time you boost a train it's 3 percent, then the next time you boost the same train it's 2 percent.........etc?
Is there in answer to this? Neither one of my tests yielded an answer.
Thanks
Hi SeaJay,
We don't have an answer for you. How would you know if you were first or what number you were. I think it is a random the amount you get. Just like the belt/dan bonuses for crops, trees, flowers or bonus batches, you get up to the percentage from the particular belt/dan you are at. You don't get exactly the maximum percentage every time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SeaJay,
We don't have an answer for you. How would you know if you were first or what number you were. I think it is a random the amount you get. Just like the belt/dan bonuses for crops, trees, flowers or bonus batches, you get up to the percentage from the particular belt/dan you are at. You don't get exactly the maximum percentage every time.

Oh! I didn't even know that about belts/dans. I've never really paid attention to the numbers before. I'm starting to now just as another avenue of game play. And also I'm always out of turkey feathers, so I started taking a closer look.
trying to get my 7th dan for all the products that use turkey feathers so I can shut those things off
Thanks Taz.

And by the way, maybe it's time that we do start knowing how many boosts we have left. A visual of who you sent them to and who has and hasn't responded

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Feb 10 2018, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Oh! I didn't even know that about belts/dans. I've never really paid attention to the numbers before. I'm starting to now just as another avenue of game play. And also I'm always out of turkey feathers, so I started taking a closer look.
trying to get my 7th dan for all the products that use turkey feathers so I can shut those things off
Thanks Taz.

And by the way, maybe it's time that we do start knowing how many boosts we have left. A visual of who you sent them to and who has and hasn't responded
Hi SeaJay,
You know where suggestions need to be placed, so the developers can see them together with others for the same subject.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, coin cars, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains not working, unload train