Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2018, 09:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Macadamia trees and Magnolia trees are still 2 days. Is this a mistake or are they staying 2 days?
Old Sep 08 2018, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
Macadamia trees and Magnolia trees are still 2 days. Is this a mistake or are they staying 2 days?
Hi L.A. Bob,
This is not a mistake. If you look there are several trees that stayed at 2 day and they were listed in the announcement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2018, 10:19 AM

I can understand the 12 hour trees staying the same but why the magnolia chestnut and durian trees. I plant most of my tree farms according to harvest time and this has my 2 day tree farm messed up. Why leave those as they were? Makes no sense. Make those one day or put it back like it was.
Old Sep 08 2018, 10:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My husband and I both planted our tree farms according to harvest time so, yes they are messed up and we have to move trees around but, we are VERY HAPPY about the shorter harvest times. I'm glad they made this change.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2018, 12:28 PM

I sympathize with everyone who has their trees grouped according to harvest time, I did/do as well. BUT, I am really going to be PO'd if there is any "changing back" or adding more to the change list as I HAVE ALREADY ADJUSTED ALL MY FARMS to the new changes. This was not an easy task and took hours to accomplish!!!
Old Sep 08 2018, 01:06 PM

I also plant accordingly to harvest, what is frustrating me most is that coconut trees are now 3 day (which is great) except they are a gifted tree, they need to put them in the market to make it easier and faster to fix the farms
Old Sep 08 2018, 11:12 PM

The reduced time for trees is awesome. Yes, a bit of work to get trees rearranged, but that is OK. The new farm empty would have been very helpful to stage trees on while rearranging, but that is just a bit of inconvenience and easy enough to work around.
Old Sep 09 2018, 04:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty for the update... will have to live with messed up farms now with the tree times changed... but lifes to short to worry too much about small things,
Old Sep 09 2018, 06:02 AM

Default Nutmeg Trees

I have harvested my Nutmeg trees but the harvest does not appear in my storage under nutmegs. If it is called something else please post what it is.
Thanks.
Old Sep 09 2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
I have harvested my Nutmeg trees but the harvest does not appear in my storage under nutmegs. If it is called something else please post what it is.
Thanks.
I had the same problem, so I tried refreshing the game, and the nutmeg showed up.
Closed Thread