Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
just an FYI- im having problems with the FT wall... lots of posts are being duplicated AND they are not turning pink after ive worked them. yes i have run the memcache, and reloaded my farm, in order to refresh the wall.
Hi jeannine_p

A few farmers have reported that 1 or 2 posts didnt change into pink, this could be an occasional glitch, anyway the link should change its color after you worked those facilities.

I have checked my wall requests and I dont have duplicate posts, but sometimes, my neighbors competing in the NCC, use to post from different facilities with a few minutes difference. You could ask those friends to check if they are having problems while posting.
Old Jun 09 2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
ALSO just noticed am getting the "oops i had helped with those already" message again,, on the first farm of a new person when i work their facs, like the error message from earlier in the month.
The problem we had earlier this month was that facilities were not worked on the farm you landed. In those cases you received a message saying there was not more work on that farm but you were able to work the rest of the farms.

Are you receiving a message saying there is no more work on that farm but you can work the rest of the farms or the message says you have already worked those facilities?
Old Jun 10 2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
The problem we had earlier this month was that facilities were not worked on the farm you landed. In those cases you received a message saying there was not more work on that farm but you were able to work the rest of the farms.

Are you receiving a message saying there is no more work on that farm but you can work the rest of the farms or the message says you have already worked those facilities?
yes marymarcel that is correct. the first farm i landed on would say no more work, but then i would get the work from facs on other farms. and it was odd, it was happening pretty randomly.
Old Jun 10 2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
yes marymarcel that is correct. the first farm i landed on would say no more work, but then i would get the work from facs on other farms. and it was odd, it was happening pretty randomly.
Hi jeannine_p

If you are getting the same problem again, please report this to Support to let them check again.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 11 2018, 09:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the May release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread