Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 04 2010, 05:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Its awesome what you've done.
Great improvement..Its all working fine for me.
The best its ever been this new and improved way
Nice and quick! Love it!
Thanks You Developer gods! *wink*
Old Jan 04 2010, 05:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamijax View Post
Why do the screens all pause and flash while plowing and harvesting? Ever since the maintenance update. Also, ever since then I am not able to use my Seeder or harvester, even though I have alot of fuel?
Keep you cache nice and clean..
Also clean your java cache and you shouldnt get the pause and flash.
Least that works for me..Try it
Old Jan 04 2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl View Post
since one day last week I had been working good and with this new release things had been wonderful.... until today.

I am level 60. Last week I had been shifted to WF8 server and things had been working great. No problems working on my or others farms. Today I logged in and my server has been changed to WF5. this is not a good thing. I have tried repeatly to hire but none of my request are recieved. This is with friends. They can not see me. I logged in and back out. I rebooted my computer. Please fix this or change me backto WF8.
I love this game but all of the problems since Dec 22 are getting so old. I appreciate that the Dev are trying to improve the game but this last didnt work. It's Beta and that is what it is about ... learning what works... This didnt.

In addition. On this server I am having a hard time planting. It is extremely slow and times out again and again. No one else there just me working on my own farm. I seem to crawl across the farm.

I logged on this morning to find that Iam back on server WF8.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! Happy Farmer here!!!!!
Old Jan 04 2010, 07:52 AM

I must agree...this new release is absolutely horrendous! I harvest for my friend everyday and now I have to wait forever for the coins to add up while she is finished doing my farm and she has had to wait up to an hour to rehire me so I can plow her fields. This coin counting after the fact is a mess and causing me grief. I can't even rehire her to work for me until all the coins are counted up. Please put the game back so we can play in a decent time frame!!!
Old Jan 04 2010, 09:10 AM

Default fed up waiting

i,m fed up being hired to harvest then plow
only to wait too long to plow
by the time my coins have caught up
the fields are all plowed.
and when i hire some one to plow
i pay for the whole farmer to plow all the firld
when i refresh only half of it done
i got to pay to have it done again
can you please fix this
Old Jan 04 2010, 11:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default how do i change a plowed field to just grass tried to remove but cant

how do I revert back to grass from plowed fields tried to delete but this dosent happen
Old Jan 04 2010, 01:30 PM

Just some feedback on this latest update. It's been working fine for me, but twice now since this latest update I've witnessed someone who comes to my farm and doesn't get the XP they should. Today was a hire to plow and I noticed that even though she said she was done plowing, the fields were still highlighting like she was plowing (and EXTREMELY slowly). I told her she probably should wait a little bit for it to catch up - she didn't and it only ended up plowing half. I assume she lost the XP because I had to hire someone else to finish.

Also a note to those who pay no attention to the chat feature - someone could be telling you that you're losing XP and you have no idea because you never look at it!!
Old Jan 04 2010, 05:35 PM

Dear Moderators,

How many comments do we need to post to reverse "Black Friday".

I was but back on server 54 today and it is even slower than before. I was on server 9 this weekend thinking these problems were on their way to being solved. I'm level 60 with two full farms. I can plant my own farm and hit save and the results are immediate. Plowing is extremely slow and harvesting is even slower. If I am harvesting/plowing at someones farm, they see my avatar moving quickly (which it does). The issue are the coins/xps calculating - it is painfully (and I do mean painfully) slow.

IF I was losing xps before (the reason for the "upgrade"), I will gladly suffer going back to losing them again to get the speed up. A full farm (approx 758 plots) is taking well over an hour to get harvested and plowed.
Old Jan 04 2010, 07:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My question too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynorcp View Post
Dear Moderators,

How many comments do we need to post to reverse "Black Friday".

I was but back on server 54 today and it is even slower than before. I was on server 9 this weekend thinking these problems were on their way to being solved. I'm level 60 with two full farms. I can plant my own farm and hit save and the results are immediate. Plowing is extremely slow and harvesting is even slower. If I am harvesting/plowing at someones farm, they see my avatar moving quickly (which it does). The issue are the coins/xps calculating - it is painfully (and I do mean painfully) slow.

IF I was losing xps before (the reason for the "upgrade"), I will gladly suffer going back to losing them again to get the speed up. A full farm (approx 758 plots) is taking well over an hour to get harvested and plowed.
How many comments must we make? It is a NIGHTMARE.

Harvesting my field, one harvester gets kicked off. Second farmer times out during plow. Finish it myself.

Harvesting my neighbor's field, TIME OUT during harvest. Reload, resume. TIME OUT during last part of plow. This time I just sat there until it finished counting coins, clicked disconnect from mainframe and then reconnect to mainframe. Doesn't reload until I return to my farm.

Absolute NIGHTMARE.

ETA: I've certainly learned a lesson about spending real American dollars on a BETA game. Never again.

Last edited by Sapai; Jan 04 2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old Jan 04 2010, 08:00 PM

Default Touchy cursor

Since the improvement on the latest new release....which is great, btw... I am having problems with a touchy cursor. I click once with the intention of hiring a person; I've gone to their farm or added them to my buddy list (again & again)...I click once with the intention of ignoring a person; a window opens asking whether I want that person to go to my first or second farm (to harvest or plow)...I click the save icon; a window also opens asking if I want to go to my neighbours farm now.

Please tweak so it isn't as sensitive. Thank you
Closed Thread