Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03 2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita rose View Post
FB user, WF2, have given up for a few days on trying to work on other farms.... point/coin accumulation too slow. I can't get anything done. I'll put in long crops and hope this eventually gets worked out. Others are able to harvest/plow my fields quickly. This will have to do for now.
I have the same problem. I just harvested and plowed a farm and was there for almost 40 minutes!! This is getting pathetic. You would think this game would work the same for everyone but it doesnt.My dad plays this game also and he doesnt have this problem.He gets paid as he harvests.I really wish they would fix the problems with this game otherwise I guess I will have to stop playing it.
Old Jan 03 2010, 02:11 PM

Was moved from server 54 to 9. No time outs today but still incredibly slow. Thank you developers for continually working on all our issues.
Old Jan 03 2010, 02:16 PM

Was moved from WF49 to WF19 and am experiencing time-outs within seconds after arriving at farms I was hired to work on, making it impossible to harvest or plow since these time-outs result in being booted off the farms. I am on Facebook and was using 64-bit Linux with Firefox 3.5.6 and 6GB of RAM, 1.86 gigahertz dual-core processor.
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16).
Old Jan 03 2010, 02:59 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

A new version was released an hour ago, we are working around the clock to try to improve the current version by fixing the most common problems our users are experiencing.

1. There should be a lot less "already-done" messages, on most cases you will never see them during a full hire session

2. When you run out of fuel, you get the feedback immidiately

Please provide any feedback as usual, and thanks for your patience during these latest release.

We are currently working on the slowness of the avatars when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul
What a nightmare this is this update has spoiled the joy of harvesting and plowing please change it back to normal , i was harvesting today along with 2 others by the time i could plow for they lady that invited me to plow the whole place was plowed and planted what is going on not fair on people do you think ??? please think about changing it back i have not heard one person say this is good !! and another point is when you are harvesting you dont know which fields are yours as all you see is %lines on fields please think about it if you read this
Old Jan 03 2010, 03:03 PM

Am I the only one that likes this version of the new release? It's true, I haven't done a lot of working for others with Christmas and all--it's all I can do to keep my own farm up. But I have hired others, and everything seems to work smoother to me. The avatars move really quickly and I haven't had one single instance of refreshing only to find unharvested/unplowed fields. I say this is definitely a big step toward getting a lot of issues resolved and for me, everything works a whole lot better.
Old Jan 03 2010, 03:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I too just spent 35 minutes waiting to collect coins. The whole farm was plowed beforee I collected my money. Working around that big white box that says connection to server timed out isn't fun either.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 03 2010, 03:46 PM

Default server problems

since one day last week I had been working good and with this new release things had been wonderful.... until today.

I am level 60. Last week I had been shifted to WF8 server and things had been working great. No problems working on my or others farms. Today I logged in and my server has been changed to WF5. this is not a good thing. I have tried repeatly to hire but none of my request are recieved. This is with friends. They can not see me. I logged in and back out. I rebooted my computer. Please fix this or change me backto WF8.
I love this game but all of the problems since Dec 22 are getting so old. I appreciate that the Dev are trying to improve the game but this last didnt work. It's Beta and that is what it is about ... learning what works... This didnt.

In addition. On this server I am having a hard time planting. It is extremely slow and times out again and again. No one else there just me working on my own farm. I seem to crawl across the farm.

Last edited by dixiegirl; Jan 03 2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: more info
Old Jan 03 2010, 03:47 PM

i personally love the final update. Not every problem should be fixed. Sometimes we need to learn to adapt. Thanks for creating a fun pasttime y'all.
Old Jan 03 2010, 04:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLewis View Post
i personally love the final update. Not every problem should be fixed. Sometimes we need to learn to adapt. Thanks for creating a fun pasttime y'all.
I'm not sure how one adapts to incessant time-outs.
Old Jan 03 2010, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynorcp View Post
Was moved from server 54 to 9. No time outs today but still incredibly slow. Thank you developers for continually working on all our issues.
Seems I was also moved from 54 to 9. Not seeing any difference for me. Still takes forever for coins to catch up with my avatar & can do nothing until it does.
Closed Thread