Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2014, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanCEurich View Post
Finished quests gone from the total of the days so far...just 000's

Hi NanCEurich,
You collected your Farm Cash on Nov 19th at 4:16 PM eastern time. All of the quests you have completed the last step on were completed before that time, so you have no quests yet completed for this current week. Waiting to collect the coins until after collecting your farm cash does not hold those quests over for the new week. They are placed on the chart on the day and time that the last step is completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Personally think it would be better to have named the handicap fac as disability aids and the disability shop named mobility shop.

I am disabled but in no way do I think of myself as being handicapped.
They must have already changed the names then. I only see a disability goods factory and not a handicap factory at all. And I am also a disabled person and do not find the name offensive. Remember that some people found the theater item called "twin towers" offensive as well.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:36 PM

I have just finished a co-op quest and a box appears saying this quest was completed more than 7 days ago and doesnt count towards you farmcash, we dont get farmcash for co-op quests and the quest was only 2 days old and i only completed it 2 minutes ago
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:44 PM

Thumbs down Great Post, but We Are Back

to the zoom issue moving tools from farm to farm. Right size on the first farm, almost impossible to see on the next and subsequent farms. Sorry, but, with older eyes, keep irrigating and watering the wrong farms because of it! ROFL
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Thank you for the new updates. Awesome as usual.

And I have to chime in on the names of the new facilities. I have MS.....I am disabled and handicapped and the names do not offend me at all. They are just words....get over it people and if you don't like it don't buy them or play if it offends you that much.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK RAUL AND DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love the fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am disabled and I am NOT Offend at all...
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:53 PM

Thanks for the update! I just love this game!

I, too, got a message in one of my co-op quests (Yellow Food Color) that it had been completed more than 7 days ago.

Wish the icons for Ignoring and Reporting were placed perhaps on the left or elsewhere. I frequently use the green "walking man" icon to travel quickly to my friend's farm. I nearly blocked or reported one of my good friends for abusive language because I clicked on the wrong icon by mistake. Scary!
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the update was going to bed but off now to play
Old Nov 21 2014, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for another great addition to the BEST game on FB. WTG developers!!
Old Nov 21 2014, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Don't give in to political correctness. Keep the facility names! Besides, the term "disabled" is far more offensive than handicapped. In fact, many people I know that are handicapped are handicap-able, meaning they can do many things as good if not better than those without handicaps. For those of you offended by the term, get over it!
I do not find either one or the other offensive. As one of the other people who is whichever you choose to call it said, we folks with disabilities usually know that they're just words.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 21 2014, 07:31 PM

Love Love Love the fireworks!!! Thanks for the update!
Closed Thread