Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 26 2021, 01:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Facebook is attempting to block Farm Town for people using the Ctrl key and clicking a few factory and referral posts in the list created by the My Requests tab link.. It is insisting that this is in violation of community standards by clicking too fast.

(Sorry if someone already posted this complaint. Facebook security bot blocked my account for over a week because I was using a new computer - called it hacking my own account!)

602895328 is my user number
Hi Qivis,

I'm sure you are well aware that Slashkey has nothing to do with what criteria Facebook have set for what goes against their community standards.

I am able to do exactly what you describe and not raise any of their automated flags that can trigger blocking, I've been doing that on and off all day, so I am assuming this isn't affecting everyone.

It's possible that they may have changed something recently and that it hasn't rolled out to all Facebook accounts. If what they have done is causing you a problem you need to report that to Facebook.

If you wish you can contact support and see what they says about this.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 26 2021, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

If you are talking about the facility information that was in the Show Names for each farm and the percentage of facilities that can be placed on a farm, that has not been added back yet.
Yes this second bit is what I was referring to. Thanks for the info.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 26 2021, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Qivis,

I'm sure you are well aware that Slashkey has nothing to do with what criteria Facebook have set for what goes against their community standards.

I am able to do exactly what you describe and not raise any of their automated flags that can trigger blocking, I've been doing that on and off all day, so I am assuming this isn't affecting everyone.

It's possible that they may have changed something recently and that it hasn't rolled out to all Facebook accounts. If what they have done is causing you a problem you need to report that to Facebook.

If you wish you can contact support and see what they says about this.
I informed Facebook about something similar to this back in early April only then it had nothing to do with working facility posts. It was collecting gifts "too quickly" even though I was not clicking at super human speed. Several of my friends informed me, however, that they had this issue for the reason I mentioned today back then. If it continues I will let Raul know, but I do not like to bother him about Facebook saying normal game play is violating its rules when he is so busy finishing up moving the game to Hyper Text Markup Language. The main issue is that after too many blocks Facebook will block the game completely for several hours and no longer give the user the option of telling them there's a problem with the bot that tells him or her this.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 26 2021, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I informed Facebook about something similar to this back in early April only then it had nothing to do with working facility posts. It was collecting gifts "too quickly" even though I was not clicking at super human speed. Several of my friends informed me, however, that they had this issue for the reason I mentioned today back then. If it continues I will let Raul know, but I do not like to bother him about Facebook saying normal game play is violating its rules when he is so busy finishing up moving the game to Hyper Text Markup Language. The main issue is that after too many blocks Facebook will block the game completely for several hours and no longer give the user the option of telling them there's a problem with the bot that tells him or her this.
Hi Qivis,
There is no reason to bother Raul with this as there is nothing he can do about Facebook's security settings. The only thing I can suggest is don't try opening so many tabs at one time or so quickly. I open 4 - 6 at a time and do not have any problems doing the facs with those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2021, 02:52 AM

saved the products from bird products facility, for some reason they won't load in to bird shop - trying to understand why they won't load
Old Jun 27 2021, 06:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
saved the products from bird products facility, for some reason they won't load in to bird shop - trying to understand why they won't load
Hi shirl312,

If you are still having problems with this, the usual culprits to check for when you own the facility start/store/load tools are:
  • The funnel filter in the Facility Manager Funnel is not set to show all facilities on all farms OR check marks are not added for both regular and service facilities so it can't see them all.

• Check marks being missing on the facility or missing from the products inside the facility that won't load.

• Not enough products. If the Bird Shop is open, close it.
    Click on the question mark on the Bird Shop then click on the link at the top of the window that opens to view the stock planner, set it to All products, 15 days, By Required for one full fill, any number you see in red is what you are short on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 27 2021 at 06:18 AM.
Old Jun 27 2021, 02:10 PM

Default metal mills

I am watching a friends acct while they are not here. For the past 2 days when I go to her metal mills ands click on the plus sign, I get the first 2 or the 5 metals posted and when I go to post the 3rd, I get a message that I can only post 5 every 12 hours, yet I have only posted 2.
Old Jun 27 2021, 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I am watching a friends acct while they are not here. For the past 2 days when I go to her metal mills ands click on the plus sign, I get the first 2 or the 5 metals posted and when I go to post the 3rd, I get a message that I can only post 5 every 12 hours, yet I have only posted 2.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moived your post to the subject thread about facilities. You can check the Show Times to see how long beforee you can post ingredient requests.
You either requested ingredients in another facilty or clicked to post but changed your mind and closed the pop up or possibkle clicked twice on one. Any of those will count whether you post it to Facebook or not.

Edit: Go to the My Requests/Show Other Wall Requests from your own farms and see how many are showing there for her in the last 12 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 27 2021 at 02:35 PM.
Old Jul 06 2021, 09:09 AM
Account Not Linked

I purchased the new facilities, smartphone and Pakistan X2.
I went to look to see how many were needed for 3 months by name
None of the items in those 2 x 2 facilities were in the list.
Looked to see if they were in the Facility Manager. NO
Went to the fields and found them. Filled them up manually and
they showed it in the facility Manager and in the what the facilities require

Do not know if I solved a problem but . . .
Old Jul 06 2021, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
I purchased the new facilities, smartphone and Pakistan X2.
I went to look to see how many were needed for 3 months by name
None of the items in those 2 x 2 facilities were in the list.
Looked to see if they were in the Facility Manager. NO
Went to the fields and found them. Filled them up manually and
they showed it in the facility Manager and in the what the facilities require

Do not know if I solved a problem but . . .
Hi Peggyannvt,
Yes that should have solved the problem. If they were not previously in the facility manager then when you checked the ingrediuent planner their products and ingredient needs would not be included. Once you fill ed them and they showed in the facility manager then you should be able to see the ingredient needs for those.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending