Old Jun 18 2015, 05:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Cant get into my farm at all now using the Chrome browser - get a message saying the version of Flash used by this application is no longer supported and the grey screen with the puzzle face icon. Its OK in Firefox.
Go to your plugins and make sure you enable the pepperflash and disable the macromedia flash and it should all work for you..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 18 2015, 07:25 AM

The last few days, when harvesting my chicken coops, I notice that the first four show the message "XXXX animal products transferred to inventory", and the remaining coops show the message "xx hen eggs, xx goose eggs, etc..."

Why would that be?

Also, I have noticed much of the time I am rarely on server 40, like I used to be and instead I am on WF36.... and running really slow.

Old Jun 18 2015, 08:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default flower glitch since the update

Hi all, I noticed something strange for the first time today. I was at my super neighbor's farm, doing some work, and her flowers weren't ready to harvest. They still had 5.9 hours to go. So I watered them and was ready to move on to the next farm, when they immediately became ready to harvest after the watering. I was able to harvest them all just like normal. This was the case at every farm.

has anybody else noticed this??
Old Jun 18 2015, 08:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
The last few days, when harvesting my chicken coops, I notice that the first four show the message "XXXX animal products transferred to inventory", and the remaining coops show the message "xx hen eggs, xx goose eggs, etc..."

Why would that be?

Also, I have noticed much of the time I am rarely on server 40, like I used to be and instead I am on WF36.... and running really slow.

Hi Stoneface,
It depends on how many animals are being harvested. I don't know the exact amount when it shifts from showing the amount of each type to just showing a totaled amount, but that is why they show different.
Server shifts are done to balance out the load across the servers. This is done automaticaly by the server gateway.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2015, 08:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Hi all, I noticed something strange for the first time today. I was at my super neighbor's farm, doing some work, and her flowers weren't ready to harvest. They still had 5.9 hours to go. So I watered them and was ready to move on to the next farm, when they immediately became ready to harvest after the watering. I was able to harvest them all just like normal. This was the case at every farm.

has anybody else noticed this??
Hi Rocker grrrrl,
This has always happened when watering flowers. They show with time before (which is correct) and then after watering show as ready, but if you refresh that farm they will go back to correct time. If you go back and look you will see that the flowers you harvested were not really done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2015, 01:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default How do I get to the "New Farm Town?"

Hi,
I'm new to the Farm Town forum. Been playing since I started FB. How do I get to the "New" Farm Town expansion? Is there a link?

Old Jun 18 2015, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenged View Post
Hi,
I'm new to the Farm Town forum. Been playing since I started FB. How do I get to the "New" Farm Town expansion? Is there a link?

Hi Tenged,
I don't know what Farm Town extension you are talking about. There isn't any extension for this Farm Town.
Old Jun 18 2015, 08:51 PM

perhaps they are talking about the farm expansions,if so they will click where it says map,and then realtor office,just remember you must be on the farm that you want to expand.
Old Jun 19 2015, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Go to your plugins and make sure you enable the pepperflash and disable the macromedia flash and it should all work for you..
Thanks its working now but I am still getting a message about Flash version being unsupported - never mind - I can p0lay in Firefox but I prefer Google as I can get rid of the Ads.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 19 2015, 02:34 PM
Account Not Linked

I heard that super neighbors will be able to plant their super neighbors farms after the next release (patch). Is this true?
Closed Thread