Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
haven't seen this mention anywhere but I just click on my animal barns and it looks like the game is allowing us to store animal products. Devs when you have time can you let us know if this is really happening

thanks
The menu item is there but clicking on it doesn't appear to do anything (there is no message to say products have been harvested/stored.) Many of the menu items, such as those on the neighbors to show quests, are currently like that - just a menu entry but not yet active.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:05 PM

y farm will not load. it is black starts to load and turns gray. Can you help me please?
underneath the screen now is a bunch of black letters.
Thanks Bonny
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
The menu item is there but clicking on it doesn't appear to do anything (there is no message to say products have been harvested/stored.) Many of the menu items, such as those on the neighbors to show quests, are currently like that - just a menu entry but not yet active.
Hi MikeYoung,
I do see the text show that the products have been harvested, and if you not how much you have before harvesting and after you will see that they are added to your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonny.cooperheinrichs View Post
y farm will not load. it is black starts to load and turns gray. Can you help me please?
underneath the screen now is a bunch of black letters.
Thanks Bonny
Hi Bonny,
Please add the information requested in the banner above your farms to your post. The only thing you need from the console text below your farms is the last Checkpoint that loaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Jan 13 2021
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default game not loading

new to this game but it doesn't load all the way can't really do anything

user #10158692398353614

last checkpoint item : 2021-01-14 00:43:35.215 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded

Visit Kathy's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:12 PM

Default Can't do several things now see detalis.

I cannot go to the Market place the map does not work. To take me there. I cannot unload ships or trains. All my neighbor/friends are blue profile. I can go to their farms but cannot do anything there. I can go to my farms, water flowers, plant seeds, But pretty much everything else cannot do. My Browser is Waterfox 80.0 and it worked until today. I play only on a PC Windows 7.

What can I do to play the game?? HELP
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sensfan

Open your storage and click in Go to Market to sell button in one product and you will go to Market to sell your products.
This allows me to sell but how do I hire people to harvest for me?
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateGrum View Post
new to this game but it doesn't load all the way can't really do anything

user #10158692398353614

last checkpoint item : 2021-01-14 00:43:35.215 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded
Hi KateGrum,
Are you seeing your farm? There are parts not funtioning yet which will not open if that is what you mean.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
I cannot go to the Market place the map does not work. To take me there. I cannot unload ships or trains. All my neighbor/friends are blue profile. I can go to their farms but cannot do anything there. I can go to my farms, water flowers, plant seeds, But pretty much everything else cannot do. My Browser is Waterfox 80.0 and it worked until today. I play only on a PC Windows 7.

What can I do to play the game?? HELP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesSiren View Post
This allows me to sell but how do I hire people to harvest for me?
Hi celanth and PirateSiren,
This is a restricted version. The functions that you can not do are not available yet. They will be added in over the next weeks. Watch the first post of this thread for any functions added.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:20 PM

Default 1500596565 my user id

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi farmaddiction,
Try the same but restart your computer after closing the browser.
How heavily layered are your farms?

What browser are you using?
Chrome not that layered compared to others I have worked... crops not much layered - lots of fish layered
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl