Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
That's been a problem since the fading feature of the diamonds was first added. They hope to have it fixed in a future update. In the meanwhile all I can suggest is being very careful to do the farms in order in spite of the fact that they are not highlighting correctly.
Aaah, ok Qivis, I hadn't realised that, I guess I've been lucky so far that it hasn't happened to me. I have a feeling my memcache might need clearing so I'll try that I think and hope the devs fix it for everyone soon.

Thank you
Old Dec 01 2013, 02:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Exclamation My ingredients truck is missing_how do I get it back

Administrators one and all,

I just noticed my ingredients service truck--provides meat, etc.-- is missing. I can't find any faq on this topic under glitch or otherwise. I haven't been using my facilities for at least two weeks so the truck may have gone missing more than 7 days ago. PLEASE get back to me soon, I really need the ingredients I paid expensive FT cash to buy.

Thanks in advance, laurajame-II aka Les B Ann Sunday, December 1, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/lesleybann
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2013, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley B View Post
Administrators one and all,

I just noticed my ingredients service truck--provides meat, etc.-- is missing. I can't find any faq on this topic under glitch or otherwise. I haven't been using my facilities for at least two weeks so the truck may have gone missing more than 7 days ago. PLEASE get back to me soon, I really need the ingredients I paid expensive FT cash to buy.

Thanks in advance, laurajame-II aka Les B Ann Sunday, December 1, 2013
When you open up the facility manager does it show there? Make sure that it isn't in your storage, by making sure that the filter is set to either "all" or "tools", if you don't see it in your storage, I have looked at your farm with the link shown below and I didn't see it on any of your farms. If it isn't in your storage and it isn't on your farms anywhere, you will have to contact support. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

Your farm link is: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6267&farm_ix=Y

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Dec 01 2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old Dec 01 2013, 03:05 PM

They just switched the Thanksgiving things with Christmas stuff, last years of course. Wonder if that means they will do an update later in the week or still having issues and want to keep us busy with the Christmas stuff till they can fix the issues?
Old Dec 01 2013, 11:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Woo woo glad to see the Christmas items to return...design on ....Thank you for releasing the Christmas items...hope there may be some new things too this year.... hint hint....
Old Dec 02 2013, 04:38 PM

I am surprised this thread hasn't been closed, seems like we should be very close to a new release.
Old Dec 02 2013, 06:01 PM

the new way of selecting gifts is very cumbersome.
Old Dec 02 2013, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al from chicago View Post
the new way of selecting gifts is very cumbersome.
That is a Facebook change and not one implemented by Farm Town. You can create your own Facebook lists to make it easier by just including your active neighbors and then you just click down the list. Here is a link to an explanation of how to create those lists:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349654
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2013, 07:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I am not sure this thread is meant for this subject.But The way I select neighbors to send to IS I select a gift proceed to send above the red lettering I select Farm Town neighbors list Click until friends is replaced by neighbors in the selecting box on top Click neighbors and it will say neighbors helping you Works for me and you may move this post where ever it fits
Old Dec 03 2013, 12:12 AM

Level:
XP:

Isn't it time to close this thread?
Closed Thread