Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2014, 02:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsterns View Post
I've been writing to Slashkey support for a couple of weeks now - I did that. I completed offers and did NOT receive the Farm Cash. Slashkey said they would get it to me and NOTHING. Not only is Slashkey support not helping me, they obviously are still letting those liars prey on the game players with false offers. I am furious about this. So do NOT complete any offers - you won't be properly rewarded for your time and efforts. Those vendors only want your friends names so they can spam them. It is such a RIP OFF!!
If you have completed the offers and not received your Farm Cash then you need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there. As Knight Rider said Slashkey has no control over what offers or vendors are used for those. That is controlled by Facebook and Trialpay.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2014, 05:36 AM

Thumbs down Link not working

Hi there

I used to be able to click https://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_56748925791 and this would take me to all farm town stories, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore, has the link ID changed?
Attached Images
File Type: png FARM TOWN.png (4.9 KB, 0 views)
Old Feb 02 2014, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi there

I used to be able to click https://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_56748925791 and this would take me to all farm town stories, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore, has the link ID changed?
Hi! the link has not changed, this is a change made by Facebook some weeks ago and it is affecting all games that have a link like Farmtown has. We have an open thread about this problem in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584706

Please read the posts there, there are some tips that can help you.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 02 2014, 01:26 PM

Thanks Taz,
I will keep contacting both of them, and perhaps something can be done. I am half convinced when I was rooting around in Apps in hopes of bringing back my enlarged tool bars etc in Full screen mode I inadvertently "removed" in one of those "Uh oh" moments but, as you said, by uninstalling and reinstalling and cleaning out all caches etc it should have come back. I'l keep trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
In this case it is a problem in Facebook and not a browser problem. It is in your Facebook settings which will not change regardless of what browser. I would contact Suppport again and Facebook and see if one of them can fix that. I have never seen it be this stubborn that by removing the game and putting it back prevented the settings from being reset.
Old Feb 03 2014, 01:42 PM

Angry No seeds left

After reaching black belt why are there no more seeds to purchase? I needs these crops to produce my products. How do I get more besides asking neighbors. I don't see them in the gifts I need tomatoes, wheat etc. Help please thanks
Old Feb 03 2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish401 View Post
After reaching black belt why are there no more seeds to purchase? I needs these crops to produce my products. How do I get more besides asking neighbors. I don't see them in the gifts I need tomatoes, wheat etc. Help please thanks
Hi, Just go to the store or click on a seeder to purchase more seeds. There is no limit on seeds unless you've run out of coins to buy them.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 03 2014, 10:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cannot post to have to have people work or hire clients

When i click on hiring people to work or client it does not post to face book. Need all the help to solve problem.. many thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Feb 03 2014, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottercreek View Post
When i click on hiring people to work or client it does not post to face book. Need all the help to solve problem.. many thanks
Are you getting the second pop up to post?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2014, 12:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Taz and Knightrider it's annoying when you keep spouting that this isn't a Slashkey issue and there's nothing they can do about it. This IS a Slashkey issue regardless of who caused it and they can and should do plenty.

For a start they're either customers or in some kind of deal with Facebook and as such have a right to know what's going on in regards to these posting issues.

Many of us are *definitely* Slashkey customers and we have a right to know what's going on and what's being done, if anything, about it too!

So stop making out they're all as clueless as you seem to be. Something is going on and someone knows what. Many of us have been patient but it's been weeks, months even, since Farmtown posts disappeared or became impossible to find on Facebook. The very least they're obliged to do is convey to us what they have done and do know because I'll bet my very last dollar they haven't been sitting on their hands doing the "nothing" you claim is all they're able to do!

Speaking of “last dollars” … I'm down to my last few million in the game and have just realised, without being able to find friends facs to work and without having much hope of getting mine worked if I post them … I will have no money and be unable to play the game in any productive way.

I'm not half as worried about it as this post would imply (I’m more brassed off and insulted at the twaddle you two think we're all stupid enough to buy), but I'll guarantee once other regular players find themselves in the situation I am in the game, they'll be highly pissed and screaming for blood. If nothing else, this one point even you will concede.

The answer isn't rocket-science; it's not even difficult. In fact it's very simple. If the relationship between Slashkey and Facebook has broken down or whatever reason Facebook has messed with the functionality of our game – Slashkey needs to front up to their customers and give them some answers. It's the ONLY decent thing to do.
Old Feb 04 2014, 01:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainelogan View Post
Taz and Knightrider it's annoying when you keep spouting that this isn't a Slashkey issue and there's nothing they can do about it. This IS a Slashkey issue regardless of who caused it and they can and should do plenty.

For a start they're either customers or in some kind of deal with Facebook and as such have a right to know what's going on in regards to these posting issues.

Many of us are *definitely* Slashkey customers and we have a right to know what's going on and what's being done, if anything, about it too!

So stop making out they're all as clueless as you seem to be. Something is going on and someone knows what. Many of us have been patient but it's been weeks, months even, since Farmtown posts disappeared or became impossible to find on Facebook. The very least they're obliged to do is convey to us what they have done and do know because I'll bet my very last dollar they haven't been sitting on their hands doing the "nothing" you claim is all they're able to do!

Speaking of “last dollars” … I'm down to my last few million in the game and have just realised, without being able to find friends facs to work and without having much hope of getting mine worked if I post them … I will have no money and be unable to play the game in any productive way.

I'm not half as worried about it as this post would imply (I’m more brassed off and insulted at the twaddle you two think we're all stupid enough to buy), but I'll guarantee once other regular players find themselves in the situation I am in the game, they'll be highly pissed and screaming for blood. If nothing else, this one point even you will concede.

The answer isn't rocket-science; it's not even difficult. In fact it's very simple. If the relationship between Slashkey and Facebook has broken down or whatever reason Facebook has messed with the functionality of our game – Slashkey needs to front up to their customers and give them some answers. It's the ONLY decent thing to do.
I have never said that Slashkey doesn't know what is going on or is setting on their hands any more than the rest of the game companies are. What I have said is that Facebook sets the rules and ALL of the game and applications developing companies can only do the same thing we are doing. I have no doubt that they have all complained to Facebook about this action, but that does not mean that Facebook will change it back. Nor does Facebook or Slashkey discuss with their customers what actions are going on behind the scenes any more than Salshkey tells us what is coming out in a release prior to that happening. When you make promises to people and then can't fulfill them then we get more upset than if you didn't know about it before hand.
You seem to forget that this is not just a Facebook/Slashkey situation. This is affecting every game on Facebook as well as other applications.
I suggest you try using the Games Feed to find the posts rather than the shortcut we were using. I find that has more of the posts. You can always find them in your normal newsfeed too. It is not the end of the world and the posts are there, just not the same way they used to be.
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train