Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 15 2021, 08:46 AM

Hi Tiger,
Thanks for your reply. After checking with my friends, I have found this problem only seems to happen when one particular friend clicks on my requests. (I only have 3 currently active neighbors) She is clicking on them from where they show up in her newsfeed. She is very low level and has no facilities of her own, so sells all of her crops and products just to make more money, so her storage is usually empty.

After clicking on one of my requests for Nachos, she ended up receiving bread and cheese and something else, so definitely not ingredients for Nachos. She did get the message that the Mayor had sent her ingredients for Nachos, though. The one time she clicked my Italian Sandwich request, she got the correct ingredients, but I didn't. I had other ingredients in my storage already (bread, etc) but the one thing I didn't have was Prosciutto, and I didn't receive any. After clicking on my request for Plantain Chips, she received the plantains and olive oil, but I did not.
I only ever sell items in the market by using the "non-ingredients for me" tab, so I don't accidentally sell things I need, and I know I never received the olive oil because still I don't have a single one, which is why I keep posting requests for items that use olive oil.

I will try clearing the cache and see if that works.
Old Sep 15 2021, 09:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elli Jane View Post
Hi Tiger,
Thanks for your reply. After checking with my friends, I have found this problem only seems to happen when one particular friend clicks on my requests. (I only have 3 currently active neighbors) She is clicking on them from where they show up in her newsfeed. She is very low level and has no facilities of her own, so sells all of her crops and products just to make more money, so her storage is usually empty.

After clicking on one of my requests for Nachos, she ended up receiving bread and cheese and something else, so definitely not ingredients for Nachos. She did get the message that the Mayor had sent her ingredients for Nachos, though. The one time she clicked my Italian Sandwich request, she got the correct ingredients, but I didn't. I had other ingredients in my storage already (bread, etc) but the one thing I didn't have was Prosciutto, and I didn't receive any. After clicking on my request for Plantain Chips, she received the plantains and olive oil, but I did not.
I only ever sell items in the market by using the "non-ingredients for me" tab, so I don't accidentally sell things I need, and I know I never received the olive oil because still I don't have a single one, which is why I keep posting requests for items that use olive oil.

I will try clearing the cache and see if that works.
Hi Eli Jane,

What level is your friend with this issue?

There are limits to how many bonuses and ingredients you can receive when sending and receiving ingredients. When either of you reach that limit you should be seeing a message telling you that when you click on the post to send them. So if you were at your limit she would see that in the message that shows when she sends them. She would also see if it was her limit that was reached but you still got them if your limit was not reached. When that happens you don't get any more so you wouldn't receive them.

The mixed up ingredients is odd though. Please also ask her to run memcache as well. For speed so you don't have to find the other post, here's the link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 16 2021, 09:09 PM

Default carbon steel sheets

I have several facilities that I cannot fill to capacity because items require carbon steel sheets, and even though it says I have a supply of carbon steel sheets (3,422), it tells me I don't have enuf and I can't use them. Not sure what is going on, but thinking it must be a bug of some sort???

567492224 (my farm number)

Ilene Woebbecke

Hope this is where I am supposed to report bugs, but even it was difficult to find.
Old Sep 16 2021, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I have several facilities that I cannot fill to capacity because items require carbon steel sheets, and even though it says I have a supply of carbon steel sheets (3,422), it tells me I don't have enuf and I can't use them. Not sure what is going on, but thinking it must be a bug of some sort???

567492224 (my farm number)

Ilene Woebbecke

Hope this is where I am supposed to report bugs, but even it was difficult to find.
HI Iwoeb,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities.
According to your storage you have 12,073. You should be able to fill those facilities. Try restarting your farms and see if you can now fill them.
If while filling your facilities it encounters a shortage, then it may stop filling. When you restart that moves the ingredients from the bonus batches back into your storage and allows you to fill more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2021, 07:11 PM

Hello,
I used to play this game years ago and just came back to it.
As I remember, I used to be able to open the facility manager and access all of the facilities (including animal pens, factories, and sales buildings) in one place. Now, my facility manager only shows the facilities that sell items, not the ones that produce items, no matter what options I select. Is there any way to fix this? I don't really want to travel to each farm and click on each building.
Thanks!
Old Sep 17 2021, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicalchef View Post
Hello,
I used to play this game years ago and just came back to it.
As I remember, I used to be able to open the facility manager and access all of the facilities (including animal pens, factories, and sales buildings) in one place. Now, my facility manager only shows the facilities that sell items, not the ones that produce items, no matter what options I select. Is there any way to fix this? I don't really want to travel to each farm and click on each building.
Thanks!
Hi Musicalchef,
Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2021, 08:21 PM

Thank you so much, Taz! They're all there now.
I've forgotten how to do much of the stuff on my farm, unfortunately.
Old Sep 18 2021, 01:16 PM

Default missing factories and facilities

I just found several factories and facilities that I was not made aware of...do you not let us know when new ones come out like you use to???
Old Sep 18 2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
I just found several factories and facilities that I was not made aware of...do you not let us know when new ones come out like you use to???
Hi CrazyJan

Since the migration started, we only have an open thread which is updated with every release.
We are not getting a new thread when a new release is posted.

You can visit this thread to check if there was a new release:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

And we also have another thread where you can check all the releases done during the migration:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

Hopefully after all the migration is done, we could get a new thread when getting a new release.
Old Sep 20 2021, 12:54 AM

I am not sure if I am asking in the right place but here goes. I've been playing on and off since forever but have forgotten and can't find the answer to this. When working other peoples facilites it say you will get 20% of the goods completed and 3 XP. The XP is ok but it never seems as if I am getting the 20%, the numbers never seem to tally, i.e. Charcoal retort 1260 units I get 51,
Rubber factory 3231 units I get 130.
I am probably missing the wording somewhere but would appreciate an explanation of how it works again...Oh I have looked and looked at these forums but can't find the answer.
Thanks

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending