Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 19 2019, 03:19 PM

dont know if this is a glitch or what I cannot place any item on my farms i have a plot not planted and cannot place it on the blanc spot so i can place my factories or trees on the farm, it worked yesterday morning but not now is it a glitch or is not now possible or what i did post earlier but it dissapered hope this one does not
Old Jun 19 2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
dont know if this is a glitch or what I cannot place any item on my farms i have a plot not planted and cannot place it on the blanc spot so i can place my factories or trees on the farm, it worked yesterday morning but not now is it a glitch or is not now possible or what i did post earlier but it dissapered hope this one does not
Hi slimpat

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post6306674

We will move this post to that thread shortly.

To find your posts on the forum please read the information given in Where's my post gone?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 19 2019, 03:38 PM

thank you tiger
Old Jun 20 2019, 03:14 AM

Default Farm Depot

I am having trouble with this facility. I don't know how long it's being going on for as I only noticed it because this facility is part of the NCC this week. I don't know if there are issues with other facilities as I have too many to check them all. When I use the load all, all the products in the facility load with the exception of the Dog House. I always check that my NCC facilities are 100% and if not I open it to see why and see what I can do about it. In this instance the Farm Depot only showed 87% so when I opened it it was the Dog House. But I was able to use the load all button on the Dog House product to fill it up. Why won't this product load when I use the load all for other facilities? Thanks. And I do use my memo cache cleaner regularly
Old Jun 20 2019, 03:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I am having trouble with this facility. I don't know how long it's being going on for as I only noticed it because this facility is part of the NCC this week. I don't know if there are issues with other facilities as I have too many to check them all. When I use the load all, all the products in the facility load with the exception of the Dog House. I always check that my NCC facilities are 100% and if not I open it to see why and see what I can do about it. In this instance the Farm Depot only showed 87% so when I opened it it was the Dog House. But I was able to use the load all button on the Dog House product to fill it up. Why won't this product load when I use the load all for other facilities? Thanks. And I do use my memo cache cleaner regularly
Hi Vivienne57,

Please open the Farm Depot and make sure there is a check mark in the box for Dog House. When the check mark is removed, the product will not load with the Load All.

If you want to check if there are any more products disabled in any of your facilities you can do that from the Facility Manager. Change the filters for Regular Facilities and Service Facilities to Containing Disabled Products, then click the green check mark. That will show all facilities with disabled products and you can then open those and see if you want to enable them by adding the check mark in the box of the product. When you are done change the filters back to what you want.

Old Jun 20 2019, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

Please open the Farm Depot and make sure there is a check mark in the box for Dog House. When the check mark is removed, the product will not load with the Load All.

If you want to check if there are any more products disabled in any of your facilities you can do that from the Facility Manager. Change the filters for Regular Facilities and Service Facilities to Containing Disabled Products, then click the green check mark. That will show all facilities with disabled products and you can then open those and see if you want to enable them by adding the check mark in the box of the product. When you are done change the filters back to what you want.

Awww I didn't think to check that did I. thank you Tiger and thanks for the other tip about disabled products or facilities, I didn't know that. There is always something to learn. Thanks again
Old Jun 20 2019, 04:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Awww I didn't think to check that did I. thank you Tiger and thanks for the other tip about disabled products or facilities, I didn't know that. There is always something to learn. Thanks again
you are very welcome Vivienne57
Old Jun 22 2019, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Can you tell me why the products out of the service facilities are not worth more than out of the factories. I have several friends that buy very few service facilities for this reason. You need to add a percentage to them
Old Jun 22 2019, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein773 View Post
Can you tell me why the products out of the service facilities are not worth more than out of the factories. I have several friends that buy very few service facilities for this reason. You need to add a percentage to them
Hi Stein,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread to answer you as your information is incorrect. When you cash out the products from a service facility you are paid 50% more for each than you would get if you sold them directly from the production facility. So if a product can be sold for 100 coins when sold from the production facility, then you make 150 coins for the product when you cash out the same product in the service facility. It has been that way since the first service facility was released.

This is from the Game Guide chapter 13 about the facilities:
There are Service Facilities. These do not produce any goods but instead are where you can stock products that have been made in Production Facilities. When you cash these out, you will earn about 50% more profit than just selling them at market. These can be worked by friends.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 22 2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old Jun 29 2019, 01:09 AM

Could someone explain the use of the Fish Market? It takes fish in but there is no output that I can see ... is it just a fish gobbler?

Farming since: 14 December 2009

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts