Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
What on earth is going on with the chains?

So far today I have been told my windows and doors factory has 1st belts only, has 6 dans, needs 2921 batches of swing doors for the seventh dan, no, wait, needs 2561, needs 2667, needs 2091, has reached the seventh dan, no, wait, needs 2667 for the seventh dan.

Several of my neighbours have kindly gone round my eight factories, and yet I am hardly any better off than when I started.

I cannot see how to get the seventh dan with all this happening. Would it help to take the factories out of the chain? Not that that wouldn't defeat the entire object of the exercise, but still.
Hi Sqrl,
When you check the dans so often you will see the number change because of the bonus batches you get when you fill your facilities. When you first fill them it will show a higher amount completed for the dan as the bonus batches have not finished updating. So when you go back later the amount you need will be greater than it was right after you filled the facilities.
Unless you are refilling after each of those neighbors working your facilities there won't be a change as it is not their working that changes anything. Only when you fill will you see a change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
When you check the dans so often you will see the number change because of the bonus batches you get when you fill your facilities. When you first fill them it will show a higher amount completed for the dan as the bonus batches have not finished updating. So when you go back later the amount you need will be greater than it was right after you filled the facilities.
Unless you are refilling after each of those neighbors working your facilities there won't be a change as it is not their working that changes anything. Only when you fill will you see a change.
Yes, I fill straight afterwards.
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Yes, I fill straight afterwards.
Hi Sqrl,
The only thing you can do is keep trying. If you are filling after 1 individuals work then you are not going to get much change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Account Not Linked

This week I'm allowed to create a chain of coin service facilities. I don't have many duplicates in my service facilities, but I do have two Bed and Breakfast (purchased as decorations), so I did those. My question is, do I need to reach 7th Dan in every item in the Bed and Breakfast before I can import from my neighbor's Breakfast Restaurant chain? (I don't own two of the facilities.)
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
This week I'm allowed to create a chain of coin service facilities. I don't have many duplicates in my service facilities, but I do have two Bed and Breakfast (purchased as decorations), so I did those. My question is, do I need to reach 7th Dan in every item in the Bed and Breakfast before I can import from my neighbor's Breakfast Restaurant chain? (I don't own two of the facilities.)
Hi Dulcinea,
Yes you would have to reach 7th dan on all products used in that service. You can delete that chain and still pick a different one for this week that you have all the 7th dans. All you would need to do is buy the second one and as they are coin this week should not be bad.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Dulcinea,
Yes you would have to reach 7th dan on all products used in that service. You can delete that chain and still pick a different one for this week that you have all the 7th dans. All you would need to do is buy the second one and as they are coin this week should not be bad.
Thanks, Taz. I'll try again then.

EDIT: All right, I did the Lunch Truck instead since I had a place where it fit nicely. BTW, I really like the feature of being able to open the items that still need to be leveled up right in the Facility Chains Manager. Very handy.

Last edited by Dulcinea; Yesterday at 10:29 PM.
Old Today, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Hi Sqrl,
The only thing you can do is keep trying. If you are filling after 1 individuals work then you are not going to get much change.
Thanks, I will! I admit I got very frustrated yesterday though....

Tags
add chain, delete chain, export, facility chains, import