Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 10 2016, 04:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ships

Waiting for the ships is like waiting for Christmas...oh the anticipation...preparing the sea port farm...the sleepless nights wondering if the update is here yet. And then once the ships are released it will all be over in a few minutes just like opening the Christmas presents. And then...it will start again. Where will the ships go...which ports will they visit...and the long wait for a whole week until they return. Looking forward to the ships.

Yep. Just like Christmas! Thanks devs for keeping the game fresh with your great ideas and hard work. All the best to you and yours for the holiday season. Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 10 2016, 06:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Waiting for the ships is like waiting for Christmas...oh the anticipation...preparing the sea port farm...the sleepless nights wondering if the update is here yet. And then once the ships are released it will all be over in a few minutes just like opening the Christmas presents. And then...it will start again. Where will the ships go...which ports will they visit...and the long wait for a whole week until they return. Looking forward to the ships.

Yep. Just like Christmas! Thanks devs for keeping the game fresh with your great ideas and hard work. All the best to you and yours for the holiday season. Merry Christmas!
yes, I agree, its the anticipation that keeps us interested.. and I have to have a chuckle at all those pessimistic people who have their knickers in a twist claiming that the ships will be terrible and they won't be doing them... lol... especially when they have not yet been released..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 10 2016, 07:52 PM

I'm counting down the days for the ships, too. I think they're going to be cool! I mean . . . I guess I'll get annoyed if they always get hung up at the same neighbor that keeps them from passing on through. But what I'm thinking is that it will be a way to get more goods for coins. And I think the anticipation of it all will be fun - something to check each day and see how far along they are, etc. I can hardly wait!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 10 2016, 09:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The notification finally showed up, lol!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 11 2016, 08:53 AM

I doubt this is a bug with the last release but I don't know where to put this so decided to just let y'all move it. Here's what happened:

1. I was at a neighbor's farm working their facilities. When I finished, I clicked the Farm Stats tool because I was curious to see if I could see my own farm stats while on a neighbor's farm.

2. I couldn't, so I went back home and clicked the Farm Stats tool again. I set it to all products, all farms - saw a lot of stuff that I knew wasn't right. For example, it said I had some huge number of plowed fields and I was pretty sure I didn't have any. I clicked on it and found 16 of my farms listed - in seemingly random order - and they all said they had fields available. I don't think ANY of my farms had fields at the time but for sure some are off. For example, it said I had 8638 fields on Farm 1 and my Farm 1 doesn't have ANY fields. Other numbers were also way off, i.e., a farm with a possibility of 500 fields said it had 11,000 fields available - stuff like that. Other things were wrong, too, for example, it said my Farm10 had sunflowers ready but when I checked, it had onions GROWING - no sunflowers at all, and nothing ready on that farm.

3. I clicked it again and got correct amounts so this isn't a biggie - I'm guessing the first thing was some kind of hangover from the neighbor's farm I had just visited. Incidentally, if this helps with debugging, my neighbor could only view that one farm, whereas I've built up all my farms enough to have full use of that tool.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 11 2016, 09:07 AM

Can you fix something up to let us use some of the new flowers in the flower facility, and maybe even some of the other facilities?
Old Dec 11 2016, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stover View Post
Can you fix something up to let us use some of the new flowers in the flower facility, and maybe even some of the other facilities?
I second that

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 11 2016, 05:07 PM

I recently purchased a Mobile Lookout Tower and sent it to a super neighbor in hopes this tool would help her with farming faster on my farm. She tells me it only works on her farm and not mine. When I read the description in tools, I thought it would help her with my farm. Can someone explain this tool to me and how to make it work? If this is not the correct place to post this, please send where it needs to be.
Old Dec 11 2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
I recently purchased a Mobile Lookout Tower and sent it to a super neighbor in hopes this tool would help her with farming faster on my farm. She tells me it only works on her farm and not mine. When I read the description in tools, I thought it would help her with my farm. Can someone explain this tool to me and how to make it work? If this is not the correct place to post this, please send where it needs to be.

Hi deballen

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...66#post6118166
Old Dec 11 2016, 06:17 PM

Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi deballen

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...66#post6118166
Closed Thread