Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 25 2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
"Perhaps, when we are mousing over the steps in a quest, it could tell us exactly which facilities we need to complete said quest. I am kinda bummed, as I actually took the time to read the Game Guide, and it said Beauty Salon for the Eau de Toilette. "

When I have to use a facility I always move cursor over the order and the facility picture appears along with the name. Isn't that true for everyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Yeah it does, but only if you have completed all the prior steps. If I have not completed all prior steps, it won't tell me which facility is needed. It just says to "complete steps highlighted in green first" But a prior poster told how to get around that...
Click on the final step of the quest (top left box) and it will tell you which facility is needed.. hover over the picture of the facility and it will say 'owned' or not. You can see exactly what's needed and how to obtain it as soon as you open the quest.
Old Apr 26 2012, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Click on the final step of the quest (top left box) and it will tell you which facility is needed.. hover over the picture of the facility and it will say 'owned' or not. You can see exactly what's needed and how to obtain it as soon as you open the quest.

Hi Molly
while this is true in most cases, when you get a quest to load a service facility..if the product that you have to load can be used in more than one facility you do not find out which one you need until you have completed making the product and the loading of the service facility is the only step left.
Old Apr 29 2012, 07:44 AM

I now have 3 quests that I can't complete bc no facilities. Wish there was some way to get rid of them. Delete quests we cannot do.
Old Apr 29 2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin12 View Post
I now have 3 quests that I can't complete bc no facilities. Wish there was some way to get rid of them. Delete quests we cannot do.
Why can we not delete quests?
Old Apr 29 2012, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryfour12 View Post
Why can we not delete quests?
Because the developers did not give us that capability.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2012, 11:42 PM

O LOVE the QUESTS , I want MORE at once or sooner tehn ever 19 houes anyway BUT I wish they were all long ones like making or harvesting several things I don't like ones that require 2 or 3 steps , no fun in that.
Old May 05 2012, 09:22 AM

Default Quests

I have been doing the quests since they came out and have enjoyed them. This morning I finished step #13 of 14 steps only to find out I didn't have the service facility to complete the quest! The quest is "Load 12 x Eau de Parfum in a service facility" The service facility is the mini mall - which I don't own! This shouldn't happen.
Old May 05 2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne.Paul1 View Post
I have been doing the quests since they came out and have enjoyed them. This morning I finished step #13 of 14 steps only to find out I didn't have the service facility to complete the quest! The quest is "Load 12 x Eau de Parfum in a service facility" The service facility is the mini mall - which I don't own! This shouldn't happen.
Yes that's what happens when you don't have the final facility required. You have the option to buy the Mini Mall or you will have to let the quest expire.

It is possible at the very beginning of a quest to click on the final step and if the perfume is only stocked in one facility, it will show you which one is required. If you don't have it, and don't want to buy it, then you have the option to not even start the quest.

Old May 07 2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
All businesses have ways they try to get you to part with your money. Whether or not you part with it is up to you.

I don't have all the cash facilities and I have not been able to complete all the quests. No biggie. I just wait and see what is available the next day.
there's where I have a hard time...I hate waiting!! lol I wish we could delete a quest we can't do and move on to another. I know it's just a game but patience has never been one of my virtues. I am bored with decorating lately and the quests are something different for a change. I only wish there was a place to go to get answers on how certain things work, like trading and gifting and what things can be gifted/traded and what can't. it can get frustrating at times...I'm having to learn those things the hard way.
Old May 07 2012, 11:49 PM

Default Quests not opening next quest

Hi, I finished my 5th or more quests and went to open new quest, well screen opened, but | couldn't accept my new quest. tried going out and re-opening new quest, but can't accept it.
Not suppose to open more than 1 quest in so many hours, but had only 1 quest open, and finished it, and tried new quest, but still not opening?????
pls????
GrandladyN