Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2013, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
isnt it time one of those sneaky little mods came and closed a thread?? just sayin'.....
I've been popping in several times a day for a week hoping to catch it being closed....guess they're being sneaky this time....lol

<<<leaves plate of freshly baked psycho_mommi cookies to lure mods in>>>

Don't forget to close the door when you leave!!....lol

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Jan 15 2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old Jan 15 2013, 09:14 AM

Angry

[quote=max_river;5403422]ok why every time we have a up date or one about to come we lose things from fc to coins item i notice last night i missing some building what can we do to fix this issue would be nice thank you for all the hard work that you do[/ re]

I know what you mean. I lost all my coins last week. I am talking over 15 billion coins. SK has yet to fix that situation. I have finally received 1 email from them and I have replied to it several days ago. I guess I need to look to see if anything else is missing like buildings and so forth.
Old Jan 15 2013, 10:57 AM

this might not be the right spot for this post.

Since Myspace change over to there new format I'm unable to access my farms I was hoping someone knew how to access farmtown on the new myspace thanks
Old Jan 15 2013, 03:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Haley

you cant access the games on the new myspace.You have to hit classic myspace. It should let you go back to classic.That is how i did it
Old Jan 15 2013, 07:43 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ahhhh... FB changes, FT glitches, none of my bonus will post, and my profile page wont come up... grrrrrr... guess it'll be an early night tonight
Old Jan 15 2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
ahhhh... FB changes, FT glitches, none of my bonus will post, and my profile page wont come up... grrrrrr... guess it'll be an early night tonight
but I just saw your profile... oh wait, that was on the Post Office wall.... hhmmm

and with the rumors that Flash will be a thing of the past in a couple of weeks, make sure you have the version you want loaded, so you can use that until a replacement swings into effect.

Old Jan 15 2013, 09:02 PM

what do you mean flash will be a thing of the past ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
but I just saw your profile... oh wait, that was on the Post Office wall.... hhmmm

and with the rumors that Flash will be a thing of the past in a couple of weeks, make sure you have the version you want loaded, so you can use that until a replacement swings into effect.

Old Jan 15 2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
what do you mean flash will be a thing of the past ?
well, I did a google search and there are a LOT of articles and links on the subject.... but we can hang on to Flash, because it still has so much use for so many users....

maybe, when the devs start another game like a Farm Town Phase II, we might see the use of HTML5 or something new/newer

Old Jan 15 2013, 11:07 PM

Default Game

I am not sure what happening today. I keep getting knocked out of what I am doing. Just now, I was loading my factories, and suddenly I was back on my farm. This has happened three times today.

Has the Wizard struck again?
Old Jan 15 2013, 11:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok...another problem with the bonus collection, got hired to do all on farms....did all work shown, but could not collect because the message was there was unfinished work..it wanted me to fish....but there was no water at all on the farm...so I lost the bonus, thank goodness it was only around 16,000 coins or I would be spitting chips, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread