Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2020, 02:20 PM

Arrow Game Migration Updates

Game Migration Updates: Latest update released on May 2nd, 3:50PM

Details about the migration and releases prior to March 18th are in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

En Español AQUI

We are happy to announce that with this update we have completed the migration of the game to the Unity/HTML5 platform, only a few bugs pending to be fixed in future releases.

In the coming months we will start focusing on adding new features and other improvements to the game.

In this update we released new content like farm expansions, facilities and 2 new Turbo facilities and also migrated old features to the new version of the game.

The section below shows the details on the new content released:

1. 8 St. Patrick decorations (released a week ago).

2. Next 54 x 54 farm expansions for Farms 16 through 30: They cost 50 FarmCash or 70000000000 Coins.

3. Turbo Oil Refinery (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Crude Oil Derivatives than the current Oil Refinery.

4. Turbo Rubber Factory (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Rubber Sheets than the current Rubber Factory.

5. Other Improvements:

a) Added a dropdown to the 'Show Names' -> 'Show Work Info' screen with time frame intervals so you can see exactly how many of each plant will be ready or gone to waste within that time period

b) When removing farmers from your neighbours and buddies there is a new checkbox in the popup to allow you to remove yourself from that farmer neighbours or buddies list

c) Bugfix: When viewing a Trading Warehouse the current selected section switches unexpectedly to the other section if another farmer trades you a product

d) Bugfix: Real names not showing in your offline message list screen

6. New Arugula Crop: Used in the new Artisan Pizza Shop.

7. Artisan Pizza Shop (FC): Produces Artisan Pizza.

Artisan Pizza Dough
Margherita Pizza
Marinara Pizza
La Reine Pizza
Vegetarian Pizza
Quattro Formaggi Pizza
Focaccia Pizza
Brooklynite Pizza

8. Artificial Turf Supplies (Coins): Produces Artificial Turf Supplies.

Turf Roll
Turf Galvanized Staples
Turf Gripper
Turf Puller
Turf Seaming Tape
Shock Pad
Turf Trolley
Power Broom

Note: New products from other facilities: Green Ink in the Ink and Pigments Factory.

9. Artificial Turf Installers (Coins): Provides Artificial Turf Installation Services and can be stocked with products from the Artificial Turf Supplies.

The section below shows the details about old features migrated to the new version:
  • Enabled the Facility Chains
  • Enabled the Custom Order sort option in the Facility Manager

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - March 28th, 8:20PM

- Added Belt/Dan icons to the Facility screen
- Bugfix: Some users were experiencing errors when deleting Factory Facility Chains
- Bugfix: Wasted crops not being considered when showing available plowing jobs in the Show Work Info screen or when hiring other farmers to plow

Post Release Updates - April 2nd, 1:30AM

- Released 15 Easter decorations, 11 at the top of the Easter category at the Store and 4 at the bottom.

Post Release Updates - May 2nd, 3:50PM

- Released 10 new Mothers Day decorations, 2 as gifts, 7 at the top of the Mothers Day category at the Store and 1 at the bottom.

Moderator Additional Notes:
The developers have asked us to move posts into several threads in order for them to be able to find particular issues by category easier, which will help them considerably.

This does mean that your posts may no longer be where you originally posted.

If you're not familiar with how to find your posts on the forum and you want to find your post, then you will need to click on this link for the instructions. It's worth while you doing this as you will find it much easier not only now but in the future should you require help with the game:http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Additional information:

The Facility Chains are added back to the game. For a reminder on the rules and how to do them please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

Custom Sort in the A-Z filter inside the Facility Manager is added back. For a reminder on how to use it click on this link and scroll down the post to the A-Z icon:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

Further details on the new Show Work Info dropdown to filter to filter it by ready now or specific times are listed in this post in the Game Guide, scroll down the post to the Show Work Info section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6253590

Last edited by Raul; May 02 2022 at 03:08 PM.
Old Dec 30 2020, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Surely it has been days now and the hours are ticking down there needs to be an update from those who know what is happening.

It has been said Previously that facilities will no longer function but does that include the fertilizer truck? The gas station needs oil ( the oil pump recently got changed from tools to a facility) so that means no fuel? People are asking these questions and they need to know from Raul what is going on as Browsers are locking them out of the game by the day.
Hi Stu,
There should be an update with what works and what doesn't before they release. They are working still on this to get as much done as they can, so it is constantly changing as they work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2020, 02:38 PM

I've followed this thread daily....multiple times daily and have tried to not say so very much because I'm aware that there are people behind the scenes working their butts off however, it IS coming up on NY Eve and I believe the players....even the patient ones, are getting a bit on edge. We're not counting days or weeks any more. We are counting hours. A small tidbit of info would calm us all down........well, most of us I think.
Old Dec 30 2020, 05:01 PM

just wondering if Raul will post another update with it being so close? hope so and thanks for keeping the game on.
Old Dec 30 2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
just wondering if Raul will post another update with it being so close? hope so and thanks for keeping the game on.
they are supposed to give us a list of what will work and will not work with the new game in the present time. Some stuff will come later but no one has any clue on what. It has been said plow/plant/harvest will work. Facilities won't work. What about SN? Will we be able to work each others farms? Lots of unknowns
Old Dec 30 2020, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
they are supposed to give us a list of what will work and will not work with the new game in the present time. Some stuff will come later but no one has any clue on what. It has been said plow/plant/harvest will work. Facilities won't work. What about SN? Will we be able to work each others farms? Lots of unknowns
Hi Alex and Lovebirds,
Please be patient. They will update before they release the new version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2020, 10:43 PM

Taz D, what a lovely moderator you are. Always kind and courteous, and as reassuring about the current situation as you can be right now. I just wanted to say thank you!
Old Dec 31 2020, 12:09 AM

Default New Software

Thank you for the update, Raul.

It's not always an easy process switching from one software to another. But, in time, all will be back to normal. You and your team's dedication and hard work is very much appreciated.

Here's wishing you and the team a Happy New Year!

Farming since March 23, 2009
Old Dec 31 2020, 12:55 AM

As I do not have new facilities for the NCC after I got my prizes, I am assuming that it is because of the migration but I cannot find anything advising us that it has finished for the time being. Is it possible to find out is my assumption is correct please.

Lara's Farm
Old Dec 31 2020, 12:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi...Im not going to read through 100's of posts...but I will say....southern hemishpere ...5 hours to go before flash goes...meanwhile...back on the farm in the northern hemisphere still have a day to go...would be nice to know if I wake up in the morning will I even have a farmtown left to go to ...there is a time zone outside of the good old USA.