Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 29 2012, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett128 View Post
I have been unsuccessful twice in getting a response to my question about the Start All tools. Perhaps the 3rd time will be the charm! Chapter 21 of the Game Guide needs to be updated to include the Start All tools for each of the facilities included in the last five (5) New Releases.

Which Start All tool is required for:
(1) Plant Milk Factory
(2) Board Games Factory
(3) Thai Restaurant
(4) Nursing Home (Service Facility)
(5) Electronics Components Factory
(6) Electronics Equipment Factory
(7) Handyman Tools Factory
(8) Electronics Store (Service Facility)
(9) Mediterranean Restaurant
(10) Beach Gear Factory
(11) Hardware Shop (Service Facility)
(12) Beach Gear Rentals (Service Facility)
(13) Playground Gear Factory
(14) French Restaurant
(15) Playground (Service Facility)
(16) Day Care (Service Facility)
(17) Funeral Supplies Factory
(18) Party Supplies Factory
(19) Funeral Home (Service Facility)
(20) Party Store (Service Facility)

I have searched everywhere in the Forum for the answers with no luck. It would be extremely helpful if the Devs could mention the proper Start All tool for each of the new facilities at the time they are released. Failing that, Chapter 21 should be updated as soon as possible after each New Release. Chapter 21 in the Game Guide has the "Updated" flag, but it hasn't been updated since May 12th, I believe.

I have all the Start All tools, so there is no way that I can query each facility in question. Many thanks for any light you can shed on this subject.
The Service Facilities are a little easier there is only 2 Start All tools for them, they are the Express Checkout Station and the Manual Lift truck. According to the Game Guide all the Service Facilities only use those 2 tools.

I would say the Service Facilities that goes with the Express Checkout Station would be:
1. Electronics Store
2. Hardware Shop
3. Beach Gear Rentals
4. Party Store

I would say the Service Facilities that goes with the Manual Lift truck would be:
1. Nursing Home
2. Playground
3. Day Care Center
4. Funeral Home

The above is just guesses at which ones each of those Service Facilities would go with.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Sep 29 2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old Sep 29 2012, 06:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Love the GREEN GLOVE but wish it would let you rotate items with glove in hand especially anyone like me who decided i liked the neighbors brown mountains and changed mine with limited space
Same as with the yellow glove, would be nice if could rotate something while you have it in your hand instead of dropping it then rotate it then pick it up again and decide that you like it better the other way so then you have to drop it again and rotate it again then pick it up and move it.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 29 2012, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

You missed my point.I really would like to have the combine 6x6,I just dont get why we have to buy toools we dont need to get it .I just started playing again after a long break from the game.I had played for some years and had tons of money and xp and there was nothing to play for.Now I am some levels behind,so at least I have that to play for.
Old Sep 29 2012, 06:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Same as with the yellow glove, would be nice if could rotate something while you have it in your hand instead of dropping it then rotate it then pick it up again and decide that you like it better the other way so then you have to drop it again and rotate it again then pick it up and move it.
Maybe that is something they can do in the future,all this Great Stuff they created surely they could do that
Old Sep 30 2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
My question is mostly about the overlapping of facilities being the same as overlapping crops. I know it won't layer anything on crops or work with plant items, but it says in the Game Guide that it will almost fully overlap other items, so it sounds like it will do like overlapping crops, which Slashkey says that they do not support that type of layering of crops, but if you can put a facility in the corner and then overlap that facility 75% of the way with another facility and continue to do that, many people have stated that they have put several facilities in the space that only a few would fit into, so the data that has to remembered is all of the facilities and all of the ingredients inside each of those facilities. It still seems like to me that it is the same just doing it with facilities instead of crops.
Not replying directly to you kitt1962 - just quoted to be in line on the original statement I made a few days ago .... so, since the game guide has been changed stating Slashkey does NOT support layering or crops (since this tool came to be, the wording has been changed to accomodate the use of this tool) -- it just seems to me that first it was frowned upon, but now -- for 90 Farm Cash -- it is not.

I still don't know whether to buy it or not .... I have everything that ever came out, but these two gloves, and a few of the train cars .... I am on the fence about.
Old Sep 30 2012, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Not replying directly to you kitt1962 - just quoted to be in line on the original statement I made a few days ago .... so, since the game guide has been changed stating Slashkey does NOT support layering or crops (since this tool came to be, the wording has been changed to accomodate the use of this tool) -- it just seems to me that first it was frowned upon, but now -- for 90 Farm Cash -- it is not.

I still don't know whether to buy it or not .... I have everything that ever came out, but these two gloves, and a few of the train cars .... I am on the fence about.
I don't have either of the gloves, what I need to overlap I just use the paths, I don't overlap a lot of items. I try to make farms that could be seen in real life and you don't usually see one building on top of another building. I do sometime have to use the path like if I need a sign where part of a fence is. There is a couple of the train cars I don't have either, I have 10 dispatched so when I work a neighbors farm the mayor does the work for me and as for the extra stuff I get in the train car, I will just sell the extra stuff.

Old Sep 30 2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I don't have either of the gloves, what I need to overlap I just use the paths, I don't overlap a lot of items. I try to make farms that could be seen in real life and you don't usually see one building on top of another building. I do sometime have to use the path like if I need a sign where part of a fence is. There is a couple of the train cars I don't have either, I have 10 dispatched so when I work a neighbors farm the mayor does the work for me and as for the extra stuff I get in the train car, I will just sell the extra stuff.
I can't seem to get 10 cars that I feel are useful to me .... I have seven. I am hoping they will continue to release different ones, so I can have 10 dispatched. Maybe next release we will get a few more ....
Old Sep 30 2012, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I can't seem to get 10 cars that I feel are useful to me .... I have seven. I am hoping they will continue to release different ones, so I can have 10 dispatched. Maybe next release we will get a few more ....
The cars I picked I have enough of I just will sell what I don't need one of these days, I just like the trains, I have several of the freight engines and several of the coins cars all around my farms. I am like you I hope they keep adding a few more cars.

Old Oct 02 2012, 01:09 AM

Default New Fishing Boat

Wahooooooooo I absolutely love the new fishing boat. I hated fishing before even with the green boat but now I love it. Best thing Ft has created so far. I am loving all the new people as well which I was able to use for my beach theme......thaaaaaaaaaaank you FT Dev :O)
Old Oct 02 2012, 06:02 AM
Account Not Linked

i hated fishing now with the new boat im fishing once a day ... before ... once a month if i felt like it so a big THANK YOU for my boat i love it!!