Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I forgot to thank the devs for their constant help and for giving us new things to play with. However, to be technically correct there is no such thing as a stand-alone bamboo tree. In my real life backyard I have been trying for many years to kill a stand of bamboo. It reproduces like a herd of rabbits. So if we are to have a "bamboo tree" it needs to be planted in a pot and not in the ground as if it were a productive attractive tree.
use Roundup Pro, if you can still get it......

Last edited by saddletramp69; Mar 27 2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old Mar 27 2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
Yay my ISP has an Accelerator for my dial up connection...Downloading that now... That will be so helpful... I have been to the gift page and there are no new gifts.... Is that due to my FT server not having posted them yet? Just curious......If there will be some.. I do see in the store that most of the Easter stuff can be requested that is way cool..... FT is the best.....
the items are not going to be posted on the gift page, neighbors have to request them first then you can send them
Old Mar 27 2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
I understand that but people who don't play games get irritated and I don't want to knowingly irritate well over 150 people, some of who aren't friends but business associates! The option is there to send it to the people we're neighbors with. I just hope they fix it so I can use it.
Open a second facebook account for games.
Old Mar 27 2010, 12:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I clicked on the button to make the facilities run faster and got quite a surprise. My only option was to publish to my wall. I can never use this option because I have many friends who do not and do not want to play FT. Besides I would seem to be a total idiot by posting this on my wall.

We need to have the option for specific neighbors as we do in gifting. If left as is I don't think many people are going to use it.

I know this is a ploy to get everybody's friends to sign up for FT because if they don't sign up for FT then they cannot help. This effort to get more people to sign up for FT is not very subtle. Sort of like using a hammer to kill an ant. Rethink this guys.............make it so that we can pick out our FT friends and leave the rest alone.

Thank you for your patience.
Well first of all, Myspace ppl dont have a stinking wall, and most of my friends on ms dont allow streams from apps either.
That is/will be totally worthless.
We need to have it set up for our neighbors of our own chosing.
We should be able to either simply have the facilties move faster or hire a neighbor of our choseing to harvest the facility.

Also: the faster button doesnt even work on ms. i get a black loading box for sending request, but it never loads. This goes on untill the game server times out.

If you want to improve something, improve the server! It's now taking 10 years just to load a farm.
Theres not even any point in working for someone anymore, because youre certainly gonna get timed out.
Even planting on your own farm makes the server lag.
The game is too popular for its own good.
No need to improve a game with updates if the game cant be played................
Old Mar 27 2010, 12:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddletramp69 View Post
use Roundup Pro, if you can still get it......
It thinks Roundup is fertilizer. I have a BIG backyard and the little shoots are beginning to rear their little heads. I dig those up. For the ones that grow successfully in the original bed I use a chain saw to cut them off at the ground and pour diesel fuel in the open cavity to the root.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 27 2010, 12:52 PM

This was originally posted in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, but it's worth repeating over here..

Quote:
Just a gentle reminder here that Farm Town is an international game, played by people of all races and religions.
Whilst we appreciate all suggestions for holiday decorations, we would ask that members' posts steer clear of religious opinion or debate.
Our aim is to keep the forum a friendly and welcoming place for ALL users, so any posts deemed to be not following these guidelines may be edited or deleted without notice.
Many thanks for your understanding in this.
Old Mar 27 2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsarah View Post
I agree with those who have said they don't want FT stuff posted on their wall. I play FT for fun, as do a few of my FB friends, but other FB friends are business associates and I don't think it looks very professional for me to be urgin them to help on my farm when we have a working relationship. Please reconsider and find a way that just our FT friends can help, maybe when they come to our farm to rake, water flowers etc or by some "private invitation" system. Until you can do something like that I will have to rely on my own energies to process things ;-)

But I'm not complaining - I love the new update and am pleased to have some new crops to try out. Thanks for giving us something new at 1 and 2 days as that's what I like to plant most often!

By the way, any chance of a third farm? Please??? I want to get some of the new facilities but I love my two farms and don't want to have to dismantle what I've created so carefully.
We do have an option to select only certain people. It's next to the PUBLISH button where the down arrow is. Unfortunately, it's not working properly. When you type in the list of names the SAVE button to save the list is hidden below inside the first window. The PUBLISH button is also hidden behind the second window. I'm sure this will eventually be fixed but until then we'll just have to use the slower processing.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 27 2010, 01:06 PM

dude, you guys rock! just wanted to say that.
Old Mar 27 2010, 01:13 PM

AWESOME! l just made over 11,000 coins at my friend's farm and she's not there! As l just bought the 3 mil second farm the other day, l can use all the coins l can make!!
Very cool LOL!
Old Mar 27 2010, 01:30 PM

The Easter items are not showing up in the gifts I can give to my friends.....any suggestions as to why?
Closed Thread