Old Mar 27 2010, 11:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
I understand that but people who don't play games get irritated and I don't want to knowingly irritate well over 150 people, some of who aren't friends but business associates! The option is there to send it to the people we're neighbors with. I just hope they fix it so I can use it.
First of all, thank you very much for the new crops and bamboo trees - love them! Still waiting for lilacs, though (please?).

Regarding the issue of posting requests to our Facebook pages, I completely agree with those who are not willing to do that. I started playing Farmville just recently (mostly just to see what it's like, nowhere near as good as FT) and I HATE it that more than half of my news feed now is posts about FV, I'm about ready to hide that app myself. And I always say no when it asks if I want to post something. Out of all my FB friends the farmers are a small group, and I don't want to clutter up my other friends' pages with farming requests. So PLEASE don't start shifting things in that direction.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 27 2010, 11:16 AM

I second that! Just want to send it to my FT friends. Please!

I also agree and even better would be to be able to just help with the facilites when you visit your neighbors farms, which I do everyday. I am standing right there watering or raking and I cannot help with the processing. Instead I must try to track down their facebook page and look for a help request?
Old Mar 27 2010, 11:17 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddletramp69 View Post
uh darlin, think it could be your dial up connection???
yup I believe it is no longer available for some Dial up users that is why I said this hon....(It takes literally hours for me to load FT. seems with all the new working additions like the plants It has made Farm Town huge... And too much for a dial up connection..) afraid FT is gone gone for some of us on dial up.. I have a really big great dial up server it is not one of the mom and pop types... so I do believe that with the new additions Farm Town is gone bye bye; for me any ways... probably not all dial up users......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 27 2010, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

I am still not able to publish my request to "produce faster". I get the box to post, but when I click publish nothing happens. I hope there is a fix coming for this?
Old Mar 27 2010, 11:36 AM

I agree with those who have said they don't want FT stuff posted on their wall. I play FT for fun, as do a few of my FB friends, but other FB friends are business associates and I don't think it looks very professional for me to be urgin them to help on my farm when we have a working relationship. Please reconsider and find a way that just our FT friends can help, maybe when they come to our farm to rake, water flowers etc or by some "private invitation" system. Until you can do something like that I will have to rely on my own energies to process things ;-)

But I'm not complaining - I love the new update and am pleased to have some new crops to try out. Thanks for giving us something new at 1 and 2 days as that's what I like to plant most often!

By the way, any chance of a third farm? Please??? I want to get some of the new facilities but I love my two farms and don't want to have to dismantle what I've created so carefully.
Old Mar 27 2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thank you for the new stuff I can't wait to plant the new crops. I also like the Easter stuff and can't with to decorate my farm with them. I can't wait to see what new facilities you have in store for us. I hope we get new flowers soon we have not had new flowers since July of last year. In your next release of crops how about a crop worth more then pineapples it has been the top dog long enough something needs to out do it.
Wheat is already outdoing the Pineapples since you get 600 coins by using the Wheat Mill to make flour.

Plus, you only have to pay 80 coins for each square of wheat rather than 300 coins each square for pineapples.
Old Mar 27 2010, 11:42 AM

Level:
XP:

I forgot to thank the devs for their constant help and for giving us new things to play with. However, to be technically correct there is no such thing as a stand-alone bamboo tree. In my real life backyard I have been trying for many years to kill a stand of bamboo. It reproduces like a herd of rabbits. So if we are to have a "bamboo tree" it needs to be planted in a pot and not in the ground as if it were a productive attractive tree.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 27 2010, 11:57 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I forgot to thank the devs for their constant help and for giving us new things to play with. However, to be technically correct there is no such thing as a stand-alone bamboo tree. In my real life backyard I have been trying for many years to kill a stand of bamboo. It reproduces like a herd of rabbits. So if we are to have a "bamboo tree" it needs to be planted in a pot and not in the ground as if it were a productive attractive tree.
I know what you mean about bamboo, so I "potted" mine and it works good may even be able to use crates, as I used the shamrock hats and i love it!!

Old Mar 27 2010, 12:01 PM

Level:
XP:

Yay my ISP has an Accelerator for my dial up connection...Downloading that now... That will be so helpful... I have been to the gift page and there are no new gifts.... Is that due to my FT server not having posted them yet? Just curious......If there will be some.. I do see in the store that most of the Easter stuff can be requested that is way cool..... FT is the best.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 27 2010, 12:02 PM

When we logged on to WF-40 this morning, my farmer friend found crops growing on her fields that she did not plant. My two farms are as I planted them.

Thanks for the new crops.

I'd really like the "Hire workers for production facilities" process to allow us to choose whether the request goes to Farm Town friends, or the Facebook world at large.
Closed Thread