Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pati621 View Post
So I guess on myspace I will never have any neighbors
I suppose I will just have to delete that application... so sad
if you know someone who plays add them to your top 20 friends and they can be your neighbor. weird rule set by myspace
Old Mar 17 2010, 01:05 PM

we have problems.A bunch of the guys I know have blank farms.There is an airbase here and they often have to leave for several months but have so much fun when they get back from their tours.Please reinstate their farms.They will be crushed when they get back and find their farms gone
Old Mar 17 2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basaxl View Post
we have problems.A bunch of the guys I know have blank farms.There is an airbase here and they often have to leave for several months but have so much fun when they get back from their tours.Please reinstate their farms.They will be crushed when they get back and find their farms gone
There is a post on this already. they are archiving the farms and people who don't play for more than a month have their farms whipped clean, BUT all they have to do is log back into farm town and their farm will be restored they way they left it. All it requires them to do is log back into farm town and everything will be okay.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 17 2010, 02:54 PM

Your heading in the right direction . Enjoying having my animals a lot more know. my son told me to sell them they were no good now I make use of them. Still enjoy the game but with over4,000,000 coins I cannot buy anything more because I have no more room.
Old Mar 18 2010, 05:04 AM

Angry Level 60 - 80 - that's when problems started

Ever since the additional levels were added I have been having nothing but trouble - the game is slowed right down, constantly freezing, what I see on screen and what character is actually doing do not jive, person is harvesting way to the right on a farm that is way to the left, even tho farm was cleared of crops when i return to that field, crops are still there or there are areas not plowed that were plowed. The list is endless. I have a new computer and it is fast, so that is not an issue. No difficulties until the change was made. Very disappointing and frustrating.
Old Mar 18 2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah-Anne View Post
Ever since the additional levels were added I have been having nothing but trouble - the game is slowed right down, constantly freezing, what I see on screen and what character is actually doing do not jive, person is harvesting way to the right on a farm that is way to the left, even tho farm was cleared of crops when i return to that field, crops are still there or there are areas not plowed that were plowed. The list is endless. I have a new computer and it is fast, so that is not an issue. No difficulties until the change was made. Very disappointing and frustrating.
I have to agree. Ever since this upgrade harvesting has slowed down, plowing is even slower. And it's not my computer either. Things need to speed up on the other end.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 18 2010, 09:22 AM

since the new release my workers have had to wait for there coins to add up to be able to plow. usualy they just click ahead and its done, but yesterday i hired someone (whos now a neighbor yay) and he finished his harvesting i saw everything as clicked ahead insted of done but hired him to plow it refreshed me to met him there and he let me know it was making him wait untill everything caught up for him to plow.. i dont mind waiting i got a new neighbor due to this but just wanted to see if this was temporary due to the new release or if its a new feature
Old Mar 18 2010, 03:22 PM

must have been a temporary thing cause i hired my husbands avatar and did some work today and it was normal again
Old Mar 18 2010, 04:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah-Anne View Post
Similar trouble here - had to harvest a crop of carrots 3 times yesterday before they stayed harvested - trouble with sowing the seeds too - it's driving me crazy.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 18 2010, 10:14 PM

It saddens me to read about all the trouble ya'll are having since the new upgrades.I must be one of the lucky ones. I haven't had any trouble with anything while farming. The only thing that does happen, and it did this before the update also, is trying to get some of my items out of storage. A message pops up thats says, "item can't be moved from storage, try again later.", but I can live with it.
Closed Thread