Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2010, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerises View Post
nice that there are some new changes to FARMTOWN...but why would I jump from 60 to 80...what I need is to increase the farm as I'm out of space...in FB I'm 80 and MySpace I was 60 now I'm 62 on both farms with an extra 28 XP's if I was upgraded to 80 on one farm shouldn't I be 80 at the other 2 ????
How much XP does each farm have?
Old Mar 08 2010, 01:52 AM

Look, folks. If you earn enough xp in advance, you're going to hit the max level and you will have nothing to look forward to when new levels arise. Getting another farm would be nice but it also requires more server resources to do that, especially when you consider how many active farms there are.

If you want something to look forward to with the next upgrade, take a break from playing! Put less crops on your farms, maybe switch to all trees, so that you don't gain xp. Do anything other than whine how there is nothing for you to do.

If you want to work to level up AFTER a new release, you have got to slow down somehow. You cannot expect the devs to come out with enough stuff to support 100 layers just like that. SLOW DOWN.

I say this as a Level 80 player myself, with over 600k points. Yah, I maxed out with this release and have to hope to wait for either a third farm or a level that I haven't beaten yet. But there is a lot of really nice new stuff out there. Be grateful for it!

Thanks, devs.
Old Mar 08 2010, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
One more time. ANYBODY have the stats on the new trees? How long they take to harvest and how much money they make?
The first olive tree l planted is at 90% or so, so it looks like it's a three day tree. LOL l can come and report tomorrow with all the figures l think!
The Olive tree takes tree days to harvest and makes 61 coins. l have a walnut and coco tree at 90%, but l'm unsure when they were planted. l think they are two day trees. l'll be back LOL.
Old Mar 08 2010, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaya View Post
i think there should b a level to get land b4 level 44....that is a long wait to get more land....
there is a way. its called upgrading your first farm to 24x24 then there is a break unless you use farm cash then you can buy again at 44.. this is done to give players something to work for in the game so they dont get bored.
Old Mar 08 2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYD View Post
Seeing... as that Semco has 26,000,000 coins and nowhere to spend them, I suggest 'Gifting' some of those coins. I've more coins than I need and would love to give a few to others in-order to give them a leg-up in the game.
I made a suggestion quite some time ago to let us gift items to our neighbors, but nothing ever came of it. It would certainly give us more of a reason to sign on everyday, to help other farmers!!!
Great idea!!
Old Mar 08 2010, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

I leveled up to 61, but didn't receive 60 farm cash.

jungljudee@yahoo.com
Old Mar 08 2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TropicalFlower. View Post
I leveled up to 61, but didn't receive 60 farm cash.

jungljudee@yahoo.com
Hello 1TropicalFlower and welcome to the forum.

You should only have received 1 additional Farm Cash to reflect the increase from level 60 to level 61. You have already received the Farm Cash for the first 60 levels you achieved.

I hope that helps make it clearer.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 08 2010, 10:50 AM

Default Makes me wonder...

So why are we playing if all we want is more levels. I play to have fun with other farmers...chat and see what others create on their farms. Not into compulsive collecting and ladder climbing myself so I agree with Charo here. Take a breath and slow down...enjoy the journey. When did farming become a race and if it is why do you want the finish line always moved out??? Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Look, folks. If you earn enough xp in advance, you're going to hit the max level and you will have nothing to look forward to when new levels arise. Getting another farm would be nice but it also requires more server resources to do that, especially when you consider how many active farms there are.

If you want something to look forward to with the next upgrade, take a break from playing! Put less crops on your farms, maybe switch to all trees, so that you don't gain xp. Do anything other than whine how there is nothing for you to do.

If you want to work to level up AFTER a new release, you have got to slow down somehow. You cannot expect the devs to come out with enough stuff to support 100 layers just like that. SLOW DOWN.

I say this as a Level 80 player myself, with over 600k points. Yah, I maxed out with this release and have to hope to wait for either a third farm or a level that I haven't beaten yet. But there is a lot of really nice new stuff out there. Be grateful for it!

Thanks, devs.
Old Mar 08 2010, 11:00 AM

Any hope in getting a third farm?
Old Mar 08 2010, 11:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry K View Post
Any hope in getting a third farm?
Very doubtful.
Closed Thread