Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 02 2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romansss View Post
ok thanks will give that a try next time i harvest
Hi Romansss, If you have removed the space between the fields on your farm then you have to have a tick Beside "remove spaces between field" on the preference menu. If you have not removed spaces between fields on your farm then the reverse applies.
Old Mar 02 2010, 09:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the updates, if you do plan more levels that would be great! Been playing for almost a year. Rocketing from lvl 34 to 56 when the last update didn't give me much to do but move on up to 60 quickly. Now I am just harvesting, plowing and sitting on level 60 waiting. Again if you add more levels I as well as other, will shoot on up with the coins and xp's that we have accumulated. Hard to keep it fair for all, I'm sure.
Old Mar 03 2010, 12:52 AM

yes that is so true it's only a game and there are a lot of beautiful people you get to chat and help with their game along the way. I am addicted too, but since my farm town like many others has just dissappeared I am lost of having my time to myself at night doing little bits and pieces to my Farm Town, I guess the team will work out the problem in time and i will get my farm back
Old Mar 03 2010, 12:54 AM

Red face

yes before i lost my farm town i was level 60 2 farms and alot of xp's and coins and many others and i have lost our farm they just dissappeared. I love farm town
Old Mar 03 2010, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_angel View Post
yes that is so true it's only a game and there are a lot of beautiful people you get to chat and help with their game along the way. I am addicted too, but since my farm town like many others has just dissappeared I am lost of having my time to myself at night doing little bits and pieces to my Farm Town, I guess the team will work out the problem in time and i will get my farm back
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_angel View Post
yes before i lost my farm town i was level 60 2 farms and alot of xp's and coins and many others and i have lost our farm they just dissappeared. I love farm town

Hello aussie_angel.

Have you tried unblocking FarmTown as I suggested the first time you posted?

Here are the instructions on how to this again:

Click on the Account tab in the top right hand corner of the Facebook home page. Click on Privacy settings. Click on Applications and Websites. Click on Edit blocked applications. Click on Remove beside FarmTown.

This should restore the game.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 03 2010, 06:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default More Levels PLEASE

I have been on Level 60 for quite awhile and find that it is getting boring because there is no advancement. Maybe adding another farm. Three instead of two. FarmTown is getting boring for me because I can't advance. I also play Farmville. Suggestion: Add more levels, add more items to buy.
Old Mar 03 2010, 11:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to Gil Martinez

I am level 60 and so is my wife. We enjoy playing Farm Town but it would nice if there were more levels. I have some Farm Ville friends who at level 70 so if FV can do it why can't FT ?
Old Mar 03 2010, 08:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I've been at level 60 fiorever it seems. I have over 760,000 XP's. I would just be happy with more crops, it can't be that hard to do and more land, or add another farm. But before adding another farm I would like to see our original two farms grow by 25% or more. Love the game, just want to see it progress.

And in helping with this, if someone hasn't been active in a month delete their farm, this will free up tons of server space!!!

Thanks,

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2010, 09:09 AM

Angry Another Release .... More Problems...

Every time there is a new release I end up with even more problems with the old problems not fixed. Loading my farm has now gone from 20 minutes to taking 45 mins to load ... ridiculous!! To go from my 1st farm to my 2nd farm takes about a 1/2 hour. Forget trying to get hired because by the time I get to the farm everything is done. What is going on?????? I am now on WF42 and this is when the NEW problems appeared. Oh and by the way, it is constantly "Retrying" during the load, I am constantly being booted out, constantly receiving the "Connect to Server has Timed Out", all the fun has gone out of this game
Old Mar 04 2010, 01:39 PM

Smile

Sounds more like computer or ISP problems to me. I have the latest upgrade just as you and have no problem, in fact everything is speedier than ever.
You need to check out possible spy ware and tracers with a good virus program like Norton 360 for instance.
Why always blame your problems on a program. Farm Town program seems to be very well written and the functions work on my computer, with minimal, if any, problems and those are usually self generated!

You are cordially invited to visit my two farms!
Barbara Ann Day