Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 06:36 PM

Send a message via ICQ to secannon Send a message via AIM to secannon Send a message via MSN to secannon Send a message via Yahoo to secannon

How many coins for harvesting each animal, please?
Old Feb 20 2010, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by secannon View Post
How many coins for harvesting each animal, please?

Hen: 25 coins

Goose: 30 coins

Cow: 100 coins

Goat: 90 coins

Don't know about wool as mine are only half way ready to harvest.

What I had posted earlier was the amount I got for each sorry

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Feb 20 2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old Feb 20 2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPharm View Post
I know many people have stopped playing this game because the developers ignore peoples continued request for bigger farms. No one wants another 12x12 plot...............we want to make our existing farms bigger. Until this happens more and more people will stop playing.
Why don't you simply go to the real estate office and buy a bigger plot for your second farm? My second farm is now 18x18 and I'm going to upgrade it to a 20 x 20 after I harvest this crop ... Actually will probably go 22 x 22 or 24 x 24.
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

i thought once you bought the coops etc you could put your animals in them but they are still running around the farm...is this a glitche or is this what they are suppose to be doing ????
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:15 PM

I love the new buildings. I bought them and published it so all my former FT neighbors could see them. I would like to see better graphics for the animals though. I don't want to spend farmbucks on a nice horse stable and put the goofy looking horses near it.
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Could chicks please grow to hens?

2/20/10 Yippee on giving animals some good use!
I have a few chicks. How about allowing baby animals to grow, then be used as the grown ones?
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:36 PM

Exclamation biggest problem = exposure!

I like these additions...and am actually happy not to have more levels. When there are more levels available I feel like I need to start working toward them; when I'm at the top level I can design my farm and use my "growable" space for different designs, buildings, etc.

However, I'm having a big issue with just getting to the farm. When they changed facebook, they took away my quicklaunch toolbar...which makes it so hard to get to farmtown without going back to my main page. Farmville fixed this issue by putting out the Mafia Wars/Farmville toolbar -- which makes it easier to get there. Plus, both Mafia Wars and Farmville allow you to send gifts back to the sender...which means I get more gifts for those programs, and therefore go into them more often. In a given day I may get 1-2 FarmTown gifts, but 10-15 FarmVille gifts. I LOVE farmtown, and am not fond of farmville, but it's surprising how often I find myself there...just because I get the gifts. If you just allow us to send gifts back like they do it would bring many more people into the app.

Keep up the good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharcicia View Post
Thanks especially the storage this makes me very happy for I keep loosing neighbours and storagespace. For everybody is off to farmville well I am not don´t like the game anyway compared to farm town! ;-)

Keep up the good work!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1350645893
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iots028 View Post
I love the new buildings. I bought them and published it so all my former FT neighbors could see them. I would like to see better graphics for the animals though. I don't want to spend farmbucks on a nice horse stable and put the goofy looking horses near it.
LOL - On behalf of the goofy looking horses I HEREBY PROTEST - You'll hurt their goofy little feelings. They have very sweet faces
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Awesome! This makes having the animals meaningful.
Raul, how about harvesting Turkeys? And could pigs held for a while be worth more than they cost???

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie C. View Post
Howinhell do you get meat from an animal without killing it? Said "ones" probably think meat comes naturally wrapped in cellophane.

I know you have to kill animals to get the meat but I know that some would not like that idea so that is why I suggested it the way I did. Me personally (and I have suggested this) would like to see a slaughter house where we could take animals we no longer want and kill and process the meat from animals and then sell that meat in the MP. The avatars need to eat more then fruit and vegetables. I doubt that will ever be part of the game because some people really do not like that idea.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread