Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2009, 06:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary10114 View Post
Ok, just wondering here, please don't bite my head off..lol

But how many times do we have to go to adobe, uninstall, reboot, clear cache, reinstall, before it takes and or do we have to to it for each glitch that happens within a space of days. I mean I went on 12-27, now I am getting suggestions to do it again. I clear my cache regulary. After a point, it seems like is it is not the users fault or their computer. I appreciate everyones replies to my problems and concerns! Tks : )
Clearing my cache with Ccleaner resolves many of the smaller game glitches. The "Already Done" issue is code side and not Adobe or browser.
Old Dec 29 2009, 06:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi Ostersonabike
The IMPORTANT EDIT Quote came from Page 1 of this thread and was (if I read it correctly) a post by Raul edited by Wild; Dec 24 2009 at 12:19 PM.
I quoted it because it seems to be the only suggestion thus far from the devs and is not working for a lot of peeps, inc me, as demonstrated by previous postings where they have done as suggested and it has not made a jot of difference.
Can a developer not just give us a hint that someone somewhere is listening? Please?
Old Dec 29 2009, 07:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Avatar went nuts with new upgrade.lost mansion!

My farmer went crazy..picked my heart out only to see no oins, then it showed already done...not to mention my mansion disappeared!!!!
Old Dec 29 2009, 08:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default can someone help please??

when i am hired to harvest or plow, after i have worked so hard and completed my task, i find out that the plots are 'already done'. this is becoming a huge issue for me as i feel i am just wasting my time. i am making little money doing it and no xp's. anyone know what im talking about?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2009, 09:07 PM

Same here and it is such a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 29 2009, 09:22 PM

Since the new update, I am constantly getting booted off even after I just get on. Hope this gets fixed soon. Also still having problems getting into a mp. Get there and no one is visible. When I hire, no one gets the request. Very difficult to hire someone to harvest for my farms.
Old Dec 29 2009, 09:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am not getting as many problems i as was getting when the 22nd fix first came into action which is great and i am thankful for that,,,,,,,, but the already done and the slowness is still a problem at times for me too.

What i have noticed is that others get the plots after you have done them is when you have timed out and not realized, if the Devs can fix the timing out issue i really believe the already done issue will no longer be.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Scully View Post
I am not getting as many problems i as was getting when the 22nd fix first came into action which is great and i am thankful for that,,,,,,,, but the already done and the slowness is still a problem at times for me too.

What i have noticed is that others get the plots after you have done them is when you have timed out and not realized, if the Devs can fix the timing out issue i really believe the already done issue will no longer be.
Exactly what I've been saying for days now... the real problem is SERVER LAG. Get rid of the server lag and we do not need the bloat in the code for "already done." If the lag wasn't there, we would all see the same thing on our screens and we could go back to seeing the plot disappear as harvested/plowed when put in the queue, and not arrive to find that someone else cleaned up behind us and took our points.
Old Dec 29 2009, 09:45 PM

When working on other fields, my avatar walks very slowly. After the first fix of the change, she was tele-transporting. Now she barely moves even tho I am harvesting/plowing ahead. What is up with that? Other farmers avatars seem to stay with their work.
I did the adobe flash player uninstall/install thing.

Last edited by raindrops300; Dec 29 2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: add
Old Dec 29 2009, 10:08 PM

Ok I do like the avatar being faster but this "already done" stuff sucks because when I have harvested or plowed a square and there is another avatar across the farm so I know they didnt get to it before me my coins/points are adding and when the other avatar get to where I have done and clicks over it it gives them the coins/points instead of me. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO UPGRADE SOMETHING THAT WORKED FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF PPL LOOSE A FEW COINS/POINTS ITS STILL BETTER THAN THIS CRAPPY WAY. I won't even work on other farms now so the game has gone back to being less fun AGAIN. Just put it all back the way it was so it's fun again PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. i worked hard to get to level 60 and love this game but if this keeps up I don't even want to play anymore.

And please ppl don't give me s* about "then just leave" because I am not the only one who feels this way as you can clearly see from all the posts.
Closed Thread