Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Winters View Post
Upgrade flash and re-boot your computer, see if that helps.
HI already done all of that and nothing has changed, all of the other applications are working fine its just the farm town after i purchased the new farm
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen Luce View Post
Wondering if the animals will eventually be able to go to the second farm?
If that becomes possible, it will be announced in News and Annouoncements.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271158
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default :(

ever since the new version came out...i can not load any farms on any browser

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiona p View Post
HI already done all of that and nothing has changed, all of the other applications are working fine its just the farm town after i purchased the new farm
Humm...that happened to me one time and the solution I gave you did it. With the overloaded servers for the FT application at the moment, it may be a matter of just waiting it out. It does sound like an adobe flash problem to me.

If it doesn't clear in a few hours, post your issue in the help forum.
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you love the new 2nd farm already loaded crops etc
only issue is that im losing workers on the second farm you can't have workers working both farms at same time they disappear on you they're there you just can't see them no matteryou do refresh etc working mainfarm wf20 which is timing out every 5-10 min or is it something else that i need to knoweverything else seems to work ok is there a trick to transfer animals? also why when you click the link it shows me a level1 do i hve to update link as i post?
currently level 37 3837806 in coins and 113106 in xps

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsgal4 View Post
No offense intended, but why couldn't we just get more land for our existing farm? I mean, getting a new one is cool and all, but the idea of starting over....wow. Does this mean there won't be more land for the first farms? I'm also thinkin that 3mil is a little steep.....just my thoughts. We do love the game though! We won't be going anywhere. Thanks!
You are NOT STARTING OVER!! Why do you people keep saying that?? If you would actually read the first post, it states VERY CLEARLY that your xp, coins and items can all transfer over...you are technically getting more land...you can completely farm one land, making xp and coins, and decorate your other land with all the extra goodies...your neighbors transfer as well...to transfer your items, you put them in storage, go to your other farm and take them out...what is so hard and horrible about this??? Can no one be happy on here anymore? All you do is complain and demand more more more! Programming is more difficult than just a darn click of a mouse you know...geesh!
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINDY1979 View Post
You are NOT STARTING OVER!! Why do you people keep saying that?? If you would actually read the first post, it states VERY CLEARLY that your xp, coins and items can all transfer over...you are technically getting more land...you can completely farm one land, making xp and coins, and decorate your other land with all the extra goodies...your neighbors transfer as well...to transfer your items, you put them in storage, go to your other farm and take them out...what is so hard and horrible about this??? Can no one be happy on here anymore? All you do is complain and demand more more more! Programming is more difficult than just a darn click of a mouse you know...geesh!
Well said!!
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

L C. cannot load her game after she bought a second field. Now her crops are ready and she can't harvest them. What's going on? She is my mom and she can't play her game. Please help her. Email address is three.strikes@hotmail.com
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:31 PM

I for one would really like to thank all of those who have put in all of the hard work on FT. I think the second farm is great, love the new levels, enjoyed the holiday decorations, cant wait for the Christmas decorations. The changes that have been made since I first started FT are amazing. Thanks for the great work, you are appreciated. Love my FT
Old Nov 29 2009, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Extended farm - YEAS PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy108 View Post
I'm sure you realize alot of us already have second farms. I have been waiting for the new version that will let us add land to our existing farms before buying all the new stuff. I am very disappointed that it's not happening. Can't believe that it is not going to happen!
Could not agree more! Been waiting for an extended farm option as well. Have NO interest in a second farm. Already have one. Would love to be able to add more land to them both. Very strange move this from the developers.
Closed Thread