Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 24 2024, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBWolfen View Post
I logged in today & my brown ship was at port#26 for 4.8 hrs. I was playing the game & noticed the ship was complete. It was about 3 days into its journey. My other account is the last port & I did not advance the ship. Upon closer inspection, it showed 0 wait time for ports 27,28.29, and 30. I also noticed 0 wait time on 18, 19, & 20. I'm not sure why it's skipping ports.
Hi KBWolfen,
I moved your post to the thread about the cargo ships. I am not sure why the ports appear skipped but according to the account data for that ship no ports were skipped and you got the full amount of products.

If you want you can report this to Support to see if they can figure out why they were skipped but were also loaded. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port