Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 20 2017, 11:37 PM

Thanks Taz.
I think the 32 farms line threw me off, as I only have 20 farms, and also the whole screen used to fill up with data when the memcache had been successfully cleared.
Old May 20 2017, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtcobra97 View Post
Thanks Taz.
I think the 32 farms line threw me off, as I only have 20 farms, and also the whole screen used to fill up with data when the memcache had been successfully cleared.
Hi svtcobra,
Even if you don't have all 32 farms there are a total of 32 farms currently. The longer list didn't show all the farms, so players kept thinking that not all the farms were cleared, so they shortened the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2017, 09:39 AM

My ships are still at full time. 60 minutes for the blue ship. Yesterday I was loading them every 5 min. to-day not so. I have dispatched a ship every day.
Old May 23 2017, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Spenst View Post
My ships are still at full time. 60 minutes for the blue ship. Yesterday I was loading them every 5 min. to-day not so. I have dispatched a ship every day.
Hi Margaret,
According to your data you have only dispatched 3 ships since the release of the faster times. You should be down in time but down to 5 minutes yet from what I see. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2017, 10:18 AM

Clearing the M/C didn't work for me container prep time is still off. <5 min yesterday... 48 min today.
Old May 23 2017, 10:32 AM

Default Ships

I messaged you earlier about my ships. I have done one every day for months now. I always do the ship that takes the least time so I don't very often do the green orange and blue ships. My ships usually take three days to come back to unload. I have cleared the memcache and still my blue ship shows a whole hour for each container. What am I doing wrong? Margaret
Old May 23 2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I messaged you earlier about my ships. I have done one every day for months now. I always do the ship that takes the least time so I don't very often do the green orange and blue ships. My ships usually take three days to come back to unload. I have cleared the memcache and still my blue ship shows a whole hour for each container. What am I doing wrong? Margaret
Mine is doing the same thing... dispatched a ship every day since the update.. but my stats do not show that and my (only) empty ship is showing 1 hour for fill time.
Old May 23 2017, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by village idiot View Post
Clearing the M/C didn't work for me container prep time is still off. <5 min yesterday... 48 min today.
Hi village idiot,
I can see that you have dispatched 5 ships since the release. I see you dispatched your yellow ship at 9:15 eastern time this morning. It looks to me like you prepared the yellow ship in about 3 hours.
The times will vary according to the speed of the normal ship dispatching. I don't see any ships being prepared right now for you.
Old May 23 2017, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Margaret,
Currently the ship speed up is only looking back to the release date and according to your data you have only sent out 3 ships since that time on the 17th.
Old May 23 2017, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Mine is doing the same thing... dispatched a ship every day since the update.. but my stats do not show that and my (only) empty ship is showing 1 hour for fill time.
Hi Dorissau,
When you click on the question mark how many ships does it say you have dispatched?
Closed Thread