Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Great update, Thanks Raul.

Now I just hope it starts 'speeding up' when working the farms both mine an for someone else. It seems to get slower an slower.

I still think having two markets for hiring would be beneficial! It is gotten very very hard to get upper level people to work on the bigger farms. Plus it isn't fair to the low level players not getting work themselves. Since the farms have gotten so big hiring a low level player is pretty much useless as they can't move around an can't use the bigger tools either.
Yes I agree with you
Old Aug 30 2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Great update, Thanks Raul.

Now I just hope it starts 'speeding up' when working the farms both mine an for someone else. It seems to get slower an slower.

I still think having two markets for hiring would be beneficial! It is gotten very very hard to get upper level people to work on the bigger farms. Plus it isn't fair to the low level players not getting work themselves. Since the farms have gotten so big hiring a low level player is pretty much useless as they can't move around an can't use the bigger tools either.
they cant use big tools? this would happen if you don't share your tools or fuel with people you wish to hire if you do there should be no problem with new player using the biggest tools you own.
Old Aug 30 2015, 04:52 PM

Thank you for all of your hard work! Is there anyway to make the black box pop up at the top or side? When it's loading fish or loading the harvests you have to move the screen around to harvest - it's in the way a lot!
Old Aug 30 2015, 06:08 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Known Problems

- Some users are experiencing issues when planting crops, when they reload the farm after planting, other crops appear in the farm or the layout is messed up.
- When Super Neighbour is hired for design, when he buys new items for the farm owner, the coins should be taken from the farm owner, not the designer.
- Inconsistencies on the Show Quests window and the Quest Chart in the Quest Manager.
Old Aug 30 2015, 09:58 PM

when i am hired to design a farm for someone,my tools for "sell in bulk" or add animals to storage, or "add to storage in bulk" tool does not come up for me since I have those tools, does the person that I am hired to design for have to have these tools for me to use them on their fields?
Old Aug 30 2015, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
when i am hired to design a farm for someone,my tools for "sell in bulk" or add animals to storage, or "add to storage in bulk" tool does not come up for me since I have those tools, does the person that I am hired to design for have to have these tools for me to use them on their fields?
Hi Lance,
i am sorry biut those tools are not included in what you can use when hired for designing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2015, 12:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Having a problem with tools, especially larger tools, not highlighting so that I can harvest, chop, etc.. I've had this problem on three different computers I've played on and my Dad has told me that he is having the same problem on his computer. The game also seems to be moving a bit slower the last couple days... again, a problem I've had on multiple computers... and yes, I've checked the internet connection for every computer I've played on and that is not the issue.... not to mention the fact that the only thing I've had any problems with regarding speed is Farm Town. Also... and issue regarding time until crops can be harvested... I logged in at about 7pm yesterday (Aug 30) and it told me that there was only 12.1 hours until my carrots would be ready to harvest which would make them ready to harvest a little after 7am today (Aug 31). I just went in to that farm again and moused over them and now, at 3:45 am on Aug 31 it's telling me there is still 5.6 hours left until they are ready to harvest... which means they now won't be ready until after 9 or 10 am today. And, hopefully the last issue I will find, sometimes when I mouse over the guest manager box in the upper left corner it will tell me that there is 1 cooperative quest that can be redeemed even though there aren't any cooperative quests that can be redeemed. I also have a suggestion regarding co-op quests. It would be great if it were easier to go to the market and find people participating in co-op quests without having to open the options menu for each person and click to show their co-op quests only to find they aren't participating in quests or go to each individuals farm only to discover the same thing... since not everybody participating in co-op quests indicates so in their character name. Not only would this be helpful in making it easier to find those individuals and buy ingredients from them but it would also make it easier to actually complete co-op quests since there have been several co-op quests I have been unable to finish in time because I can only ask for help on two or three ingredients but there ends up being four or more ingredients that I need help with because none of my neighbors doing the quests is selling those ingredients during the time allotted to complete the quests.
Old Aug 31 2015, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lance,
i am sorry biut those tools are not included in what you can use when hired for designing.
thank you taz
Old Aug 31 2015, 03:22 AM

Must have happened on update, but when working neighbor's facilities, farmer says "Oops! Something happened that I could not work those facilities. Moving on to next farm" I ma not sure if this is a false message and I got the goodies, or I did not get goodies. I do not inventory before I work facilities.
Old Aug 31 2015, 04:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Released the Long Crops Freight Car and Long Fruits Freight Car. ty

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread