Closed Thread

Old Apr 06 2010, 07:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi DTDR

Thanks a million for the heads up to my post. I must have gotten confused regarding the trophies we earn (need 20 neighbors for a trophy). So glad to hear!!

Once again, you've come to the rescue!! I owe you some cookies !!
Thanks to LoreneC for the prompt reply also :-)

Many thanks to the developers for the wonderful update!!
~ MYSPACE ~
Farm Town
Level 238

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 06 2010, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRocks View Post
Hi DTDR

Thanks a million for the heads up to my post. I must have gotten confused regarding the trophies we earn (need 20 neighbors for a trophy). So glad to hear!!

Once again, you've come to the rescue!! I owe you some cookies !!

Many thanks to the developers for the wonderful update!!
I prefer chocolate chip Lol.
Old Apr 06 2010, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Very Frustrated...

Because of the delays in upgrades most of my facebook friends have given up playing farmtown in favor of farmville, so it's next to impossible to get to 30 neighbors. To earn farm cash under the earn coins tab, almost every one of the applications or games you have to add are flagged for spyware. Either fix the game so that we can go beyond level 80 and earn farm cash as we level up or let us exchange farm coins for farm cash already, so we can buy the new features.
Old Apr 06 2010, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Message from a satisfied Farm Town player

I am posting this here as my original posts/problem was posted here. I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the Farm Town team for resolving an issue I had with the purchase of the new farm. I was impressed that it was dealt with very promptly and very fairly .

Thank you from a once again Happy Farmer!
Old Apr 06 2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
You already have some great neighbors I am sure.... why not ask the ones you do have to recommend you to some of their trusted neighbors....My neighbors meet each other on my farm and will chat and get to know each other and they have become friends and neighbors that way.......
This is the best idea l've seen here. Among my friends, we have often suggested friends to one another when someone new needs to get up to 10 neighbours (for the plow features). So, for those of you who are Internet 'scaredy cats' lol, this is a safe way to add people who are already known to your friends.
Old Apr 06 2010, 09:22 PM

Some parents including me does not have credit cards and cannot afford to waste real money, I am a parent of a 23 year old , so some kids are gonna want the 3rd farm and end up with strangers who maybe be stalkers. Ohh and By the way I have seen children under the age of 13 in here , we reported and they they still play here , cause Farmtown wants to grow and doesn't care what age they are. , Kids lie about their age worse than us old women do ,
Old Apr 06 2010, 09:38 PM
Account Not Linked

when is it gonna be fix so Myspace users can use the "Produce Faster" button?
Old Apr 06 2010, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelgurl View Post
Some parents including me does not have credit cards and cannot afford to waste real money, I am a parent of a 23 year old , so some kids are gonna want the 3rd farm and end up with strangers who maybe be stalkers. Ohh and By the way I have seen children under the age of 13 in here , we reported and they they still play here , cause Farmtown wants to grow and doesn't care what age they are. , Kids lie about their age worse than us old women do ,
Farm town can't do anything about someone lying to facebook about their age that is a facebook issue.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 07 2010, 12:53 AM

Question Third Farm disappeared

I am thankful for the new upgrades. My friends and I were getting a little bored, but not any more!
Yesterday evening, I purchased a third farm and it showed up and I went to the farm, but didn't do any work on it. Now the farm is gone and my money was not returned and I didn't get any exp. points. Got any ideas what may have happened?
I clear my cache every day and don't have any other issues .
Thanks in advance.
C~
Old Apr 07 2010, 01:39 AM

I am a bit confused with the new features
Do we need to save eggs and butter or sell them? and what about the goat cheese, is that used for anything or shall I sell it.and do we need to save all the flour and sugar , its a bit confusing knowing what to sell and what to save
Closed Thread