Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2011, 03:36 AM

Disregard the request for carbonated water, found it on the semi-tractor trailer...Thank You for the new releases..
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimstern View Post
Where do I find the carbonated water for the Soda Factory?
Hi just adding to that , it is on the gift page and can also be ordered in the Semi.
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Help!!! I had the new Ice Cream Shop sent to me as a gift just before I went to have dinner so I left it in my giftbox until I found a spot for it - now it's not there! I've refreshed & reloaded FT a few times, searched through my storage a dozen times and looked in the facility manager to make sure it wasn't on a farm somewhere even though I don't remember removing it from the giftbox.

Still can't find it, could you point me in the right direction to get help on this please?
Hi, just a question , did you try deleting your macromedia files ? There is info on doing this in the blue link below. If that does not help you will need to contact support. To contact them :- Underneath the game screen click on "report/contact this application"
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:51 AM

thanks for the update, like usual,a great one, great soda factory, cant wait to use it and fill up all the stuff. its ask for more sugarcan planting, but that's not a problem lol and is cola really made with cinnamon? in real life i mean great st patricks stuff, its the first time i see then and can buy then just love the leprechauns
Old Mar 16 2011, 04:23 AM

Merci pour toutes les nouveautés !!! J'adore !! Je suis une vraie fan de Farmtown !! Je suis ravie bien que j'ai du mal à tout comprendre car tout n'est pas encore en français !! Encore merci et bonne continuation.
Old Mar 16 2011, 04:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Where do I get carbonated water at?

Never mind too early didn't read far enough, gifts and the truck thank you so much
Old Mar 16 2011, 04:40 AM

The new features sound great but PLEASE bring back the Utilization percent and the overall amount done at the top of the Facility Manager. The diversification is pretty meaningless. It doesn't tell me anything that is useable whereas the percent finished tells me if I need to reload my facilities and the amount done tells me if I need to collect what's finished and go to the market. Please put it back. It is very useful information.

Also, it would be nice where you have the barns and such if there was an indicator showing if it was ready to harvest or not.
Old Mar 16 2011, 04:58 AM

I love the new update! Really pleased we have a reason to plant watermelon now! Thanks so much, Raul!
Old Mar 16 2011, 05:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRoughs View Post
Where do you find Honey Jars ?
In the Beehive.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread