Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2010, 05:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is anyone having trouble posting for help in your facilities on Face Book????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 27 2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Graff View Post
Are you aware that ethanol is not a petrochemical? It is grain alcohol, most often made from corn and is consumed as "moonshine". It is added to gasoline but is not a petrochemical. Wine and beer contain alcohol as ethanol. (Of course, cranberries don't grow on trees either, do they?...) Not to be picky...
Ethanol can be made from either grain or crude oil, i just looked it up
and there is a type of cranberry that does grow on trees

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 27 2010, 05:33 PM

QUESTION: Is there a way to speed up the semi truck? My Lord, I have paid in advance for the products, paid in advance for the fuel, and I OWN the darn truck--paid for it with REAL MONEY, not coins, and have not once been able to run my brewery or the other facilities that depend upon the semi at full capacity. I stress: not once. Business is not conducted this way in the real world. The semi truck was a poor investment of real cash. I am sorry I bought it. I would dump it, but it is full of PAID FOR products that I can't get my hands on. Is there a solution forthcoming?
Old Oct 27 2010, 05:38 PM

Level:
XP:
Default 7th Farm????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozter View Post
Good luck with that! It's a worthy trade-off.
I'll remember what I USED to spend when I am tempted to complain about FT expenses
I found acupuncture very helpful...had tried to quit many times before without success.
Don't give up!
HI ARE WE GETTING 7TH fARM??? I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!
Wow! I didn't think I would br able to ever use 6. And now mine are copletley full. Can't believe it!!

Thanks for all the good hard work!!
Love it!!
Happy Farming ;-)
Face Book
Level 135
Old Oct 27 2010, 06:09 PM

Level:
XP:

uhh ginasue did you know that was full of links???

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 27 2010, 06:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
uhh ginasue did you know that was full of links???
Lol yeah I deleted the post for safety though I think those links were broken and took you nowhere.
Old Oct 27 2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
QUESTION: Is there a way to speed up the semi truck? My Lord, I have paid in advance for the products, paid in advance for the fuel, and I OWN the darn truck--paid for it with REAL MONEY, not coins, and have not once been able to run my brewery or the other facilities that depend upon the semi at full capacity. I stress: not once. Business is not conducted this way in the real world. The semi truck was a poor investment of real cash. I am sorry I bought it. I would dump it, but it is full of PAID FOR products that I can't get my hands on. Is there a solution forthcoming?
did you go to your truck and click on what's pending then store each item? I use my truck everyday.
Old Oct 27 2010, 08:29 PM

Level:
XP:

got weirdness going on....... i am working friends facilities and all these exp points keep popping up on me when i am just standing there........ this has never happened before or i just never seen it.... when i had to refresh when i got disconnected once i came back and of course the first several facilities i had already done but each one i closed gave me odd amounts of experience points.....

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 27 2010, 08:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Are you aware that ethanol is not a petrochemical? It is grain alcohol, most often made from corn and is consumed as "moonshine". It is added to gasoline but is not a petrochemical. Wine and beer contain alcohol as ethanol. (Of course, cranberries don't grow on trees either, do they?...) Not to be picky...
I've tried to tell them ethanol, but they say there is a C2h50 something that's crude.......but pure ethanol is produced from corn and sugarcane...... I live in ethanol country. An ethanol plant is 10 miles from me......... it's made from corn... oh well......
but I googled and there are cranberry bushes, not trees, but the only ones I have saw grew in a bog...... so I guess I shouldn't be picky. But feature this I have lived on a farm all my life and I'm playing Farm Town......go figure. lol
Old Oct 27 2010, 09:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjackson View Post
I've tried to tell them ethanol, but they say there is a C2h50 something that's crude.......but pure ethanol is produced from corn and sugarcane...... I live in ethanol country. An ethanol plant is 10 miles from me......... it's made from corn... oh well......
but I googled and there are cranberry bushes, not trees, but the only ones I have saw grew in a bog...... so I guess I shouldn't be picky. But feature this I have lived on a farm all my life and I'm playing Farm Town......go figure. lol
You don't get enough farming in real life??
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread