Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBonnie View Post
Love the Christmas Items...check out my Winter Wonderland and let me know what you think!! Merry Christmas everyone.
How do we check out your farm, or anybodys'? there don't seem to be links anymore?
Would be cool if some programing genius could set it up so that in order to have a signature with a link to our farm, all we had to do was "click here".
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:51 PM

I lost farm cash buying christmas stuff. The things I brought didn't take farm cash. I had 20 or 21 cash now have 5. What happened?
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:52 PM

Angry plowing still problem

even more frustrating is working on a farm plowing xp & coins going up then whamoo it all stops avatar still merrilly going along plowing but no addition to the total either money or xp. this has happened to me all day today Sat 5th (Australia). happened wen working with others also i worked on 1 farm alone got the xp money for the large plot but not for the smaller one which was also quite large. i not going there anymore today i will try again tomorrow & if it happens once im staying away till next week. i presume nobody will fix it on your weekend.

I like the Xmas bits lol
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:56 PM

I love all the different holiday and season items! I am having a problem with planting crops and harvesting. It is not limited to my farm either. I cannot harvest or plow my neighbors or anyone who tries to hire me. Can anyone offer assistance? This is my first visit to the forums and first post, so if I placed it where I shouldn't I apologize up front.
Old Dec 04 2009, 09:57 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 14 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

Thanks for adding so many items that can be purchased w/ coins!

Visit Heidi's Happy Valley

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 04 2009, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

I would agree with a couple of posters here. While I've filled my farm with Christmas items, I'm very bothered that the Baby Jesus is missing from the Nativity. My husband said you'd place him there on 12/25, but somehow, I don't think that is the case. Please put Baby Jesus in the scene. Thank you. I Love Farmtown
Old Dec 04 2009, 10:11 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Mar 31 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmcmi View Post
I would agree with a couple of posters here. While I've filled my farm with Christmas items, I'm very bothered that the Baby Jesus is missing from the Nativity. My husband said you'd place him there on 12/25, but somehow, I don't think that is the case. Please put Baby Jesus in the scene. Thank you. I Love Farmtown
Growing up in Chicago with Italian neighbors--they NEVER put Baby Jesus in the nativity scene until Christmas Eve night--some of the other "old country" neighbors, too. I don't know if Slashkey can pull it off to make Jesus appear at the proper time in the creche, but that would be too cool.

Visit Clark's Dogwood Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 04 2009, 10:15 PM

Default bringing neighbors to my 2nd farm

Can I only get my neighbors to my 2nd farm by having them plow/harvest? Can I bring them over to just visit? Cause I didn't really want any crops on my 2nd farm? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Shawna
Old Dec 04 2009, 10:15 PM

Snow looks great!! Looks like you had a blizzard....GREAT idea!!
Old Dec 04 2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyW View Post
Love all the Christmas stuff. BUT, I noticed when I zoomed in on the nativity scene THERE WAS NO BABY JESUS!!!! Could just be my eyes but I couldn't find Him in there. ;o(
Maybe 'cause it's not Christmas yet? he's not been borne!

(We never put the babe into the manger until Christmas Eve
Closed Thread