Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2017, 08:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I guess one of the things that I'm not understanding is why some facilities - like the bakeries, which I've been working for almost 10 years & certainly have produced "billions" of baked items - are not already at the 7th Dan level? I mean, I've been working these facilities for a very long time & the "chains" thing is telling me that I've still got a long way to go BEFORE I can even begin to take advantage of the new "tool"...it's just aggravating to see that I've still got so far to go to get there!
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

7th Dan for products was only released on the 24th August so that's why you will have some products not already at 7th Dan.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 13 2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I guess one of the things that I'm not understanding is why some facilities - like the bakeries, which I've been working for almost 10 years & certainly have produced "billions" of baked items - are not already at the 7th Dan level? I mean, I've been working these facilities for a very long time & the "chains" thing is telling me that I've still got a long way to go BEFORE I can even begin to take advantage of the new "tool"...it's just aggravating to see that I've still got so far to go to get there!
Hey Zeeky,
Forget about the last 10 yrs. The 7th Dans for all the facilities (including the Bakery) only came out a couple of months ago so depending on the number of bakeries you have the amount you have to make of each of the bakery items is very large. If you have just one or two bakeries on your farms, then the amount of time to reach 7th dan on your items could take a long time. I have MANY bakeries and took me only a short time to reach 7th Dan. Take a look at how many bakeries you own, and if only a few, you might consider buying more to speed up your progress to 7th Dan.

Good luck
Old Nov 13 2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Ditto (but only owned them 7 years)
Old Nov 13 2017, 03:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
Ditto (but only owned them 7 years)
Hi Moose Mob,
As Zeeky was also told, the 7th dans were only released with the August 24, 2017 release. It does not matter how long you have owned and used a facility because the maximum dan you could earn before August 24th was the 6th dan.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2017, 05:44 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - November 13th, 5:00PM

- Enabled the Delete Chain button for fully converted chains. Notice that in this case all the (Export) products generated by that chain will be sold in the Market automatically.

Notice that when you delete a chain that was not created in the current week and you had already created a chain in the current week, you still need to wait until next week to create your next chain.

- In the case of the Service Facility chains like The Supermarket that use products produced on multiple Regular Facilities, when you click the 'Check Dan Degrees' button you will now be able to select which of the Regular Facilities that supply the Service Facility you want to open. Also, when you open the desired Regular Facility, only products that are used in that particular Service Facility will be shown.

- Fixed the Stone Fence Gate Closed and Hedge Gate Closed decorations
Old Nov 13 2017, 06:54 PM

Default post release update 13th November

Could I ask what is being meant by a fully converted chain. I thought that meant when we were able to export goods to the corresponding factory or shop, and that option is not available yet. Am I correct
Thanks
Julia
Old Nov 13 2017, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Could I ask what is being meant by a fully converted chain. I thought that meant when we were able to export goods to the corresponding factory or shop, and that option is not available yet. Am I correct
Thanks
Julia
Hi Julia,
A fully converted chain is one you have 2 of the facility and all products made or used in that facility are at 7th dan level. Those that have started chains that do not yet meet those requirements were not fully converted and were already able to be deleted if you wanted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2017, 07:01 PM

Thank you Taz, that clears that up. If I had thought harder, I might have come to that conclusion. Old age, lol
Old Nov 13 2017, 08:35 PM
Account Not Linked

i think i don't quite understand about the service facilities you might convert to chains. if they have products from several regular facilities, do you have to have ALL at 7th dan or just the products that come from the paired facility?

for instance: the Fishing Tackle Shop is paired with the Fishing Accessories Factory but also has products from the FC Fish Farm

do i only need the Fishing Accessories Factory products at 7th dan or also the bait?
Old Nov 13 2017, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
i think i don't quite understand about the service facilities you might convert to chains. if they have products from several regular facilities, do you have to have ALL at 7th dan or just the products that come from the paired facility?

for instance: the Fishing Tackle Shop is paired with the Fishing Accessories Factory but also has products from the FC Fish Farm

do i only need the Fishing Accessories Factory products at 7th dan or also the bait?
Hi Eradani,
What does it show you in the Facility Chain Manager? You can see how many products have the 7th dan and how many are the total needed.
As I understand it all products used to fill the service are required to be at the 7th dan whether they come from the paired facility or from other facilities. That is why the Check Dans button gives you the option to look at each of the facilities whose products are stocked in the service facility.
Closed Thread