Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 08 2021, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I can only work 1 farm at a time when working neighbor facilities from the wall.
I've always been able to work ALL farms but in the last week or so it only allows 1 farm at a time to be worked. I have to go to EACH and EVERY farm to work them manually.

I have 3 trains dispatched and it has always expedited working facilities correctly until the situation.

So how do I know if I got my bonuses like I was suppose to receive them.

I don't have time to work 20-40 farms for ALL 62 of my neighbors manually.

Some of my neighbors that I have asked are NOT experiencing this issue.

WHAT HAPPENED ?
Hi Mo,
I moved your post to the subject thread about working on wall requests as that is the first part of your post.
The reason this is happening is because not all the cars on your trains are dispatched. Did you move these trains either to a different farm or relocated them on the same farm? When you do this you need to use only the yellow freestyle hand or less. The green and purple hand will not allign them correctly.

The train on farm 2 is showing only 7 of the cars dispatched and the train on farm 3 is showing only 3 cars dispatched. You will need to wait until they return, unload them and then rework them to get the rest of the cars connected.
Until you do get them reconnected correctly you will not be getting the bonuses nor will the trains help fully with facility work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 08 2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old Aug 08 2021, 02:51 PM

Taz, yes, i did move the trains but they are showing connected when I mouse over the engines ALL cars are highlighted. I do see now that if I open the train status that F2 train is only showing 7 cars out but WHY do they highlight if the cars are not connected properly ? And if I move them off and reconnect them HOW DO I CHECK THAT THEY ARE REALLY CONNECTED after re-doing them ?

I moved the trains cause it would NOT let me plow under them and I wanted them at the top out of the way so any changes I needed to make would not mess up the center of my fields again. It let me plow under the train with Flash Player but with the new migration it WILL NOT let me plow under the train. Can you or can you not plow under the train ? Am I doing it wrong and that is the reason my plots will NOT go under the train ?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 08 2021 at 03:01 PM.
Old Aug 08 2021, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Taz, yes, i did move the trains but they are showing connected when I mouse over the engines ALL cars are highlighted. I do see now that if I open the train status that F2 train is only showing 7 cars out but WHY do they highlight if the cars are not connected properly ? And if I move them off and reconnect them HOW DO I CHECK THAT THEY ARE REALLY CONNECTED after re-doing them ?

I moved the trains cause it would NOT let me plow under them and I wanted them at the top out of the way so any changes I needed to make would not mess up the center of my fields again. It let me plow under the train with Flash Player but with the new migration it WILL NOT let me plow under the train. Can you or can you not plow under the train ? Am I doing it wrong and that is the reason my plots will NOT go under the train ?
Hi Mo,
First you can see if all the cars are connected in the train manager. When you open the train in that it opens to Freight Cars. Only the cars that are connected to the train correctly will show. The rest are faded out. Again do not use the green or purple hands to place your train cars as those all overlapping and the cars do not connect correctly.

Plowing under the trains is layering and I am sorry but we can not give or allow instructions about layering to be posted in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2021, 04:53 AM

Default Benefit Of loaded Trains Reduced

Myself and some other fellow players have recently noticed that not being able to work all farms( of someone else) when we have two fully loaded and despatched trains. Have the rules changed or is there a hiccup
Old Aug 13 2021, 05:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmac View Post
Myself and some other fellow players have recently noticed that not being able to work all farms( of someone else) when we have two fully loaded and despatched trains. Have the rules changed or is there a hiccup
Hi kevmac,

I have moved your post to the thread about news feed and wall requests as that's where you will likley be working ffriends facilities from.

The usual culprits for this are:
  • Trains not dispatched or not enough with 10 different long cars dispatched.
  • Dispatched trains have long cars that are not quite correctly connected so it's not got 10 long cars carrying goods on them.
  • Duplicate long cars on the train when there are only 10 long cars on the train, they can only have one of each long car per train.

Open each of your dispatched trains and click on the Fright Cars section, you will then be able to count them and see if all the long cars are showing up and carrying goods. Any that are not connected right will not show up and what you will need to do is wait for the train to return, unload it, then reconnect the cars again and make sure that in the Freight cars section all the long cars you have on the train all of them are showing up not greyed out before you dispatch it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 13 2021, 05:45 AM

Cannot see post for assistance on my wall.
Old Aug 13 2021, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
Cannot see post for assistance on my wall.
Hi sunshineann,

I'm sorry but you will need to provide more information.

What posts are you not seeing, your own game posts or some else' posts?
What kind of posts are they.....facility requests, ingredients, bonuses?
Where are you not seeing them.... Facebook news feed or profile, Facility Wall Requests or Other Wall Requests?

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 13 2021, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi sunshineann,

I'm sorry but you will need to provide more information.

What posts are you not seeing, your own game posts or some else' posts?
What kind of posts are they.....facility requests, ingredients, bonuses?
Where are you not seeing them.... Facebook news feed or profile, Facility Wall Requests or Other Wall Requests?
Hi Tiger and anyone else reading this... (user 602895328)

The link in the My Requests tab to create a list of requests for boosts with factories and shops is not working at the moment. Nor is the Send Gifts tab working. This is only a guess, but I am assuming that Facebook has messed things up for Slashkey again and we will have to wait for a workaround.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Aug 13 2021 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to include number
Old Aug 13 2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Hi Tiger and anyone else reading this... (user 602895328)

The link in the My Requests tab to create a list of requests for boosts with factories and shops is not working at the moment. Nor is the Send Gifts tab working. This is only a guess, but I am assuming that Facebook has messed things up for Slashkey again and we will have to wait for a workaround.

My response to sunshineann is for their issue with seeing posts.

Your issue is with the friends lists not loading for gifting and boosting, which you already posted about in the gifts thread and Taz replied to you about that.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 13 2021 at 07:20 AM.
Old Aug 13 2021, 08:16 AM

I have no one on my wall with work requests??? Below my farm where it shows those who have helped me or given gifts, etc., no names are listed. All are shown as "someone." Sorry I don't know how I'm really supposed to ask for help, but I'd really appreciate some. My id is 1531468114. Thanks, Sue English (lindasue6 on this forum)

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests